Type Here to Get Search Results !

Christian Nodal writes a romantic song to Cazzu to shout his love to the world

Against the backdrop of his love life, Christian Nodal experienced the painful notes of a breakup that challenged his heart. 

Christian Nodal writes a romantic song to Cazzu to shout his love to the world

However, like a phoenix, he was reborn from the ashes of heartbreak and found a new opportunity in Cazzu's arms. From the shadows of a difficult farewell to the luminous creation of a family, Nodal shows us that the heart, despite the wounds, has the ability to beat strongly again and find the lost harmony.

The artist Christian Nodal immortalized his affection for Cazzu through a passionate song that fuses the regional genre, representative of Mexico, with the rhythm of tango, emblematic of Argentina, the homeland of his beloved and mother of his daughter. Nodal captivated his followers by presenting a music video in which he shares a scene with his partner, known as “Nena Trampa.”

Through his Instagram profile, the Caborca-born singer-songwriter shared the video of his recent song called Cazzualidades, which takes inspiration from his love relationship with the singer Cazzu, with whom he has had his first daughter. Christian Nodal's publication included the following message: “The most precious coincidence, I love you, mommy,” said the singer.

In response, reggaeton performer Cazzu expressed her enthusiasm for Nodal's gift, thanking him on her Instagram account and reaffirming her love.

“Thank you, my love, for composing the most beautiful song in the world. I love you enormously!,” she wrote.

Nodal claimed to have had to work hard to write a song for a woman as special as Cazzu, the mother of his daughter. Of course, Christian overflows with love in the lyrics in which we can hear things like “A night of passion leads to a life of desires / He may not be Romeo, but I love my Juliet / Since that night I always find her in my dreams / The sad thing is when I wake up and it's only in my thoughts."

Or also “Those who truly love never end up losing / If I'm smiling it's because of you / I want to dance to the rhythm of a cumbia / To Cazzu you are what I was looking for / Nah, you are better than what I had / Tell me if you like me It has happened / That so suddenly / Someone gets into your mind / And no longer wants to come out / That's what happened to me with you / But you went down to your chest / Without reason and without right / But I like you there.”

The song Cazzualidades stands as a hymn to their romance, as the couple shares the excitement of parenthood. In this musical chapter, Nodal and Cazzu give us a unique melody that transcends borders and celebrates the most precious coincidence of all: unbreakable love.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.