Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle and the definitive interview against the British royal family in 7 moves

It seemed that everything had been said, even she has a podcast to do it, but Meghan Markle has revealed (almost) everything in her interview for the New York Times, and in London there is annoyance, of course.

Meghan Markle and the definitive interview against the British royal family in 7 moves

Although she even has her own podcast, Meghan Markle continues to open up about her life with Prince Harry now in an interview in the New York Times that has already upset the British royal family a lot, as seen in the headlines that today occupy the front pages of the English press. After formally leaving the royal family she claims that she has intentionally kept the details of her previous life a secret from her. And they already told Oprah a few things...

"It's interesting, I have never had to sign anything that restricts me from speaking. I can talk about all my experience and make the decision not to do so," he says at the end of his interview with The Cut, the newspaper's supplement, pointing out that the reason why the one that has remained silent is that it is "still healing."

Mental health has been at the forefront of the couple's journey since Meghan told Oprah how much she had been struggling to be well. During the March 2021 special, she and Harry said that the royal family's rejection of her receiving the help she needed was one of the many reasons they took the step toward independence.

1. Bittersweet visit to London for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

During a recent trip to London for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, Meghan notes that she returned to Frogmore Cottage, which she and Harry previously called home. As she packed her bags, she reflected on some of those difficult moments.

"I came back and as I opened the drawers, I thought, 'Oh my God. This is what I wrote in my journal,'" she said, adding that she felt in a "surreal" place when she came back. "It was a bittersweet moment, you know? Thinking that none of this had to be like this."

2. Friction over the Archie photos and racism in the English press

Both Meghan and Harry have revealed some of the causes of what was considered their Megxit by the British press, to which they had to send their family photos if they wanted to take them, for example, on their Instagram: "There is, literally, a structure in the that if you want to publish photos of your son, as a member of the family, you have to give them to the Royal Rota [newspaper pull] first. Why would I give a photo of my son to the same people who were? calling it black before I can share it with the people who love it? Tell me how that makes sense and then I'll get into the game."

In fact, Meghan assures that "just by existing, we were altering the dynamics of the hierarchy," since she and Harry became constant bait for the media.

3. Meghan Markle saw being a duchess as a role as an actress

Furthermore, Meghan attributes part of the friction with The Firm (the institution that controls the monarchy) to the fact that she simply was not prepared for the role. Upon becoming the Duchess of Sussex, she decided that the best path for her was to do as she was told.

"I was an actress. My whole job was, 'Tell me where to stand. Tell me what to say. Tell me how to say it. Tell me what to wear, and I'll do it.' And I'd show up early and probably cook something for the crew." ", Explain.

4. She has never seen her series about her life

Although there are many works of fiction that reflect her real-life experience, Meghan says she has never seen them. "It would have been very useful. It would have been a very important tutorial to know before all this." Maybe she's waiting for them to get to her time in 'The Crown', we certainly are.

5. Meghan recognizes the bad relationship between Prince Harry and Prince Charles

The one who does appear in 'The Crown' is Prince Charles, with whom, by the way, Prince Harry does not have a good relationship, as Meghan Markle herself has said. Recalling how she distanced herself from her own father, Thomas Markle, to whom she had always been very close but who ended up betraying her repeatedly by sharing his inti--cy, Meghan assures: "Harry told me: 'I have lost my father in this process.' It doesn't have to be the same for them as it is for me, but that's their decision."

6. Find her place: the house they couldn't afford and did pay...

As the couple strives to make a new life in California, a big part of their focus is reclaiming their own place, figuratively and literally. In fact, they bought a house that cost more than 14 million dollars and it is not clear how, because even she admits that they did not have the money to buy it.

"We didn't have jobs, so we weren't going to come and see this house at all. It wasn't possible. It's like when I was young and I was window shopping, it's like: I don't want to go and look at all the things I can't afford.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.