Type Here to Get Search Results !

Patricia Viggiano revealed that an actor threw her against a staircase because she did not want to sleep with him

In dialogue with Tomás Dente, the renowned actress told details of the aberrant episode that she experienced with a co-worker.

Patricia Viggiano revealed that an actor threw her against a staircase because she did not want to sleep with him

Patricia Viggiano became known on television for her participation in different hits such as “My name is courage”, “Grande, Pa!” and my brother in law". Although she has been away from the small screen for some time, she was recently invited to Tomás Dente's program where she talked about everything.

Some time ago, Patricia Viggiano confessed on television that she was a victim of sexual abuse when she was a child. Although she was able to overcome this terrible episode thanks to therapy, when she grew up she experienced an aberrant event again, this time at the hands of a classmate.

Invited to the series Entre Nos, which Tomás Dente hosts on Net TV, the actress made a harsh revelation about an episode that she experienced a few years ago with a castmate. “An actor threw me against a staircase for not wanting to sleep with him,” she revealed.

The terrible denunciation of Patricia Viggiano

During the intimate note that Tomás Dente made to her, Patricia Viggiano revealed: “An actor threw me against a staircase for not wanting to sleep with him and hit me against the staircase.” And she added: “When a woman says that, the first thing they suspect is the woman.”

Surprised, the Entre Nos driver asked him if the man had asked for forgiveness. “No, when I said 'enough, we've come this far, I already have the evidence, you can't screw me anymore' I said 'you did this, this and this, if you do this, this and this again, I'll go and give you escracho in all the media,'” he said.

Then, she told what the response was from her partner: “The response was (I swear on the lives of my daughters) 'if what you say that I did is true, I ask for your forgiveness.' And I answered him: 'you did everything I'm saying. And if you do it again I will annihilate your career."

“She was lucky, I didn't annihilate her,” concluded Patricia Viggiano, who did not want to give the name of this actor who attacked her when she refused to have a relationship with him.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.