The admired British actor, Tom Holland, has come clean and admitted that he has not paid his water bill for five years because he thought it was free in England.
Tom Holland began taking his first steps as an actor when he was just a child on the London stage. His perseverance, charisma and great talent have led him to become one of the most loved and admired actors in Hollywood after a versatile career giving life to the neighbor and friend Spiderman, the explorer Nathan Drake in Uncharted or a serial killer in The Crowded Room , his last project to date before taking a career break.
This drastic decision has been motivated by Holland's interest in focusing on his personal life and being able to spend more time with his family and his girlfriend Zendaya who, after two years of relationship, is a great support for the actor and is very sincere with him. his acting skills, as you can see in the video above.
However, it seems that this break away from the film industry has also helped him put a couple of things in order after discovering that he had not paid his water bill for five years because he thought it was "free" in England, as he confessed during an interview for The Hollywood Reporter.
"My year off has had nothing to do with work, it has had everything to do with my age and growth. I've been doing this since I was 11 on stage in London and I haven't had a break since," Holland has shared.
"I have been absolutely lucky and I have also been very lucky. I don't take it for granted. I wanted to spend time in one place, be with my family and friends and organize my life," he said. "I discovered that I hadn't paid my water bill for five years, but only because I didn't know you had to. I just thought water was free in England."
Without a doubt, Holland never ceases to surprise with his great sincerity, sense of humor and fun skills that he has shown very proudly publicly on several occasions and that have managed to win even more the hearts of his fans.

