Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet's controversial confession about her role in Titanic

 Kate Winslet's controversial confession about her role in Titanic



Kate Winslet's controversial confession about her role in Titanic



This was recently revealed by the 45-year-old interpreter, who revealed that her participation in the famous James Cameron film, Titanic, brought with it a drama that was difficult for her to bear.


According to the Infobae portal, at the age of 22, Kate became, together with Leonardo Di Caprio, the most famous couple of artists in Hollywood.


Her tribute to the tragic story of the sinking of the ocean liner went down in history as a famous cult film, however, all the fame and attention that the English actress would receive after her seemed to have significantly overwhelmed her.


“After the success I went into self-protection mode. It was like day and night, from one day to the next. I was subjected to a lot of personal physical scrutiny, I was criticized a lot and the British press were quite cruel to me," Winslet said in a Marc Maron podcast.


And it seems that her greatest concern was that the international public managed to value her talent, contrary to the citizens of her own country, who questioned her from her first appearance in Cameron's drama.


This unfortunate circumstance would have motivated Kate Winslet to think twice before continuing with the performance.


As she repeatedly confessed, the British woman felt that she was not ready to debut again on stage, however, she decided to continue with her dream of being an actress and boy did she succeed, over time she established herself as one of the most popular performers. requested by film directors.


“I felt intimidated, if I'm honest with what happened to me. I remember thinking, 'This is horrible and I hope it happens. She definitely passed, but it made me realize that if that was being famous, she wasn't ready to be famous. Definitely not,” she expressed.


“It all happened to me very quickly, when I was still learning to act. She felt that she was not ready to do many of the important jobs in Hollywood. I strategically tried to find little things so that I could understand the craft a little better and maintain a certain degree of privacy and dignity.”


Fortunately, all her efforts would bear fruit, currently Kate Winslet has earned great critical awards such as the Golden Globe, the Bafta, the Screen Actors Guild and, of course, the Oscar.


“At some point I thought I should rethink acting, but at the same time it was my passion, what made me happy. Nothing that was said could steal the happiness I felt, so I had no choice but to make myself strong to be able to continue”.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.