Type Here to Get Search Results !

Mandy Moore Reveals Several Ending Scenes Were Filmed Years Ago

 Mandy Moore Reveals Several Ending Scenes Were Filmed Years Ago


Mandy Moore Reveals Several Ending Scenes Were Filmed Years Ago


Ahead of the This Is Us series finale on Tuesday, May 24,Mandy Moore has revealed that there are several scenes in the show's final episode that were filmed years ago.


Speaking to Deadline on the red carpet for the series finale celebration on Sunday, Moore said, "To be honest, a lot of what's in the finale for Milo [Ventimiglia] and me was filmed years ago. So I don't even remember what it was. We had a couple of things that we shot for this that I'm excited to see."


Moore's character, Rebecca Pearson, retired in last week's emotional episode, where she was reunited in the afterlife with her late husband, Jack Pearson (Ventimiglia). The pair will appear in the upcoming finale, with the show's creator. Dan Fogelman confirming that planning for the final episode began four years ago. "It's been a long journey to get here," Fogelman said. Deadline.


"I read the [finale] script and I'm excited to see everyone else's work," added Moore. “I think it's really beautiful. In my own selfish way, maybe because my character passed away in the last episode, I felt like last week was the end, and this one feels more like an epilogue in a way. I think it's a really beautiful way to tie all the things together and bring them together in a very satisfying way."


Moore also discussed the difficulty of filming the penultimate episode and her death scene. "It really had an emotional impact on me," she said. “Reading the script, every time I read it… I had such an emotional response that I was really worried about how I would feel once I got to the set. But once I got rid of some of the initial tears, it was fine. I was like, 'We know how to do this, we've done 105 episodes. It's okay.'"


Sharing his own thoughts on the emotionally intense penultimate episode, Ventimiglia said, “I was happy to end the show with Mandy in a scene together because that's how we started. It felt good; he felt accomplished. It felt like we were given this opportunity to wrap things up respectfully, wholeheartedly for the characters.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.