Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian Says about Marilyn Monroe's

Kim Kardashian Says about Marilyn Monroe's 



Kim Kardashian Says about Marilyn Monroe's





Kim Kardashian Says Losing Weight To Wear Marilyn Monroe's Dress Taught Her Something About 'Health'


Claimed that losing 16 pounds (7.2 kilograms) to fit the Marilyn Monroe dress she wore to the Met Gala “taught [her] a lot about [her] lifestyle and [her] health,” admitting that since so he has lost 21 pounds (9.5 kilograms) in total.


The Kardashians star, 41, reflected on her controversial weight loss during an appearance on the Today show on Tuesday, where she revealed she had lost weight in the three weeks leading up to the 2022 Met Gala because she "really wanted" to wear the Monroe's iconic "Happy Birthday" dress.


"I took it as a role and I really wanted to wear this dress," Kardashian admitted. "It was very important to me."


Kardashian then told Today hosts Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb that her weight loss before the gala taught her a lot about her health, saying it encouraged her to change her "lifestyle." " her.


“In fact, she taught me a lot about my lifestyle and health and I have continued to eat very healthy ever since. I have lost 21 pounds [9.5 kilograms] so far. I'm not trying to lose any more weight, but I have more energy than ever," Kardashian said. “I left a lot of sugar, a lot of junk food that I was eating, I didn't realize, like a lot of fried food. And I completely changed my lifestyle.”


Previously, some fans had criticized Kardashian after the Met Gala, where she revealed while wearing Monroe's iconic dress that she had committed to losing weight so she could wear her dress.


In an interview for Vogue, Kardashian said at the time that "it was this or nothing" and that to achieve her goal she "wore a sauna suit twice a day" and "completely eliminated all sugar and all carbohydrates", and he ate only the “cleanest vegetables and proteins.”


The "harmful" comments also sparked a backlash from several Kardashian colleagues, including Jameela Jamil and Lili Reinhart.


However, in an interview for The New York Times, Kardashian recently defended her efforts to fit the dress that Monroe wore in 1962 to serenade President John F. Kennedy on his 45th birthday. In the interview, he compared his methods to those used by actors for a role.


"For me it was like, 'Okay, Christian Bale can do it for a movie role and that's acceptable.' Even Renée Zellweger gained weight for a role,” she told the outlet. “Everything is the same to me. She wasn't saying, 'Hey everyone, why aren't you going to lose this weight in a short period of time?'


She also maintained that she lost weight in a healthy way, telling The Times: "I didn't do anything unhealthy."


During her appearance on the Today show, Kardashian also addressed accusations that she damaged the infamous dress during the short period of time she wore it on the red carpet steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with the reality star claiming that the rumors they are false.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.