Type Here to Get Search Results !

Celebrities who raise their children without the help of a nanny

I'm the one who changes the diapers

While there are some celebrities who hire nannies, there are others who prefer to raise them on their own.

Alejandra Espinoza

The beauty queen seeks to give her son Mateo a normal life away from fame. She therefore has chosen not to hire a nanny.

Thanks to the support of her husband, Anibal Marrero manages to take the necessary time to raise her firstborn.

“I come from a very large family. I have nine siblings and I love children. I want the children to arrive when I have the time to raise them, not for the babysitter to raise them. I want to be there and be a dedicated mom,” she told People in 2013, before she was a mom.

Shakira and Gerard Pique

The Barcelona player and the Colombian singer are one of the most solid couples in the show.

They also seek the necessary time to raise their children, Sasha and Milan Pique, without the help of professional people.

When the interpreter of 'I'm here' and 'Anthology' is on tour, she travels with her little ones. Like the Spanish soccer player, when he has matches he does not forget his responsibilities as a father.

Ricky Martin

The Puerto Rican singer has not wanted to share the fun of being a father with a person who helps him raise his four little ones: Valentino, Matteo, Renn and Lucía.

'Absolutely Connected' said the 50-year-old celeb is the diaper changer:

"I am the one who changes their diapers, the one who feeds them, the one who bathes them, the one who puts them to sleep."

Jamie camil

The Mexican actor and comedian has two children: Elena and Jaime, the result of his relationship with Heidi Balvanera.

The couple residing in the United States has made the decision to take care of their little ones alone and without professional help, as the celebrity claims to be a good babysitter.

"I would have 10 or 15 (children) because I love children, I'm really a professional babysitter, but since my wife and I decided not to have babysitters, we are full-time parents, it's very cab..., that is, don't stain, Without help, he's fine…, you don't know, he's strong and apart from that, in the United States everything is three times more expensive, so with two we're fine, but you never know," he told the outlet 'Diez Minutos'.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

The marriage that got married in 2015 is one of the most solid and together with their children they have earned the affection of the public.

The couple prefers to enjoy Wyatt Isabelle and Dimitri Portwood without the need for a babysitter. In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton, who at the time only had the girl, said they wanted to meet her and be in emotional contact with her.

"Don't you have a babysitter? Is it just you and Mila with the baby?" Ellen asked, and the actor replied, "Yeah, just the two of us. We want to stay in touch with her emotionally. And I think the only way to do that is be the one there," he revealed to the presenter.

The Canadian singer has three children; René, Eddy and Nelson.

Her famous confessed to the magazine "Gala" that she decided not to have a person to help her with the care of the children because she wanted to give everything of her as a mother.

"I didn't have these kids to not take care of them, I had them to give myself 200 and 300 percent," Dion said.

She said that her secret is to "take things one day at a time," also acknowledging that her mother, Therese, and her sister, Linda, support her occasionally.

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

This Hollywood couple has not only shown that their love is real, but also that they can take care of their children: James, Betty and Inez even with the job they have as actors.

In an interview, the 'Deadpool' and 'Red Alert' actor said that both he and his wife manage to take care of their daughters without anyone's help.

"I have no problem waking up five times in the middle of the night and changing diapers, and as tired as I am, I have a stupid smile on my face the whole time," he said.

Celebrities who raise their children without the help of a nanny

Mayim Chaya Bialik

The actress of the series 'The Big Bang Theory' is another celebrity who does not want to use a nanny to take care of her children Frederick and Miles.

In an article for 'Kveller' magazine she wrote that she does it herself full time and she is not to be praised for that.

"I don't think I'm better than anyone for making the decision not to have a babysitter, famous or not. My husband and I chose what was best for us, and everyone can make the decision that is best for them," said the famous .

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad