Krysten Ritter assured that she will not play Jessica Jones again. In addition, she admits that there is no possibility of a fourth season of the series.
The subject of the cancellation of Jessica Jones resurfaced after the premiere of the third and final season of the series. The relationship between Marvel and Netflix broke down and collateral damage was the end of the series Jessica Jones, The Punisher, Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Given this, some followers of Jones are still wondering about the possibility of a fourth season of the series. Krysten Ritter responds to this and assured that she will not play Jessica Jones again.
In an interview for TVLine, Krysten Ritter talked about the possibility of Jessica Jones returning in the future. The actress assured that she feels good about ending this cycle and does not think she will act in the series again.
Do I think of interpreting it again? I do not think so. I feel like I've already played her, you know? And I feel very good about it. I feel good about closing the door."
Given this response, it is clear that Krysten Ritter will not return as Jessica Jones and, above all, there will not be a fourth season. Some followers wondered the possibility that the Marvel series, distributed by Netflix, could return to Disney +. However, this will not be possible due to the agreement between both companies. Marvel Studios will not be able to board the characters anywhere other than Netflix, until two years after the cancellation.
So if these shows do come back, we'll have to wait until 2021. However, Ritter's response makes us think the odds are nil. Will the same happen with The Punisher and Daredevil?
The third season of Jessica Jones is currently available on Netflix, a series that was created by Melissa Rosenberg since 2015. This last season has thirteen episodes; which, according to IMDB, have been rated by the audience with an average of 8.

