Type Here to Get Search Results !

Courteney Cox explains why she disfigured her face

The 'Friends' actress did everything to look younger, but now she tries to live away from it.

Courteney Cox has acknowledged not only having had many injections and cosmetic surgeries, but that she has disfigured her face, something she has tried to undo, although she still retains a bit of a cosmetic 'addiction'. The actress, unforgettable Monica Geller from 'Friends' (and also star of 'Scream', never forget), admits that she had a hard time realizing how "strange" she currently looks after undergoing numerous procedures.

Now, Courteney has given an interview to The Times Sunday magazine and says that she has learned to accept her changes over time. We too, and at least every time we see old chapters of the series we can see her as she was.

The actress has recognized on this occasion that she initially tried to fight aging with all kinds of aesthetic treatments, but finally realized that she had gone too far, so now she is trying to accept her aging .

"There was a time when she said, 'I'm changing. I look older.' And I tried to chase that youth for years," she says.

"And I didn't realize that, oh shit, I really look really weird with the injections and the things I've done to my face that I wouldn't do now. I had to stop. It was crazy," adds Courteney, who is He realized all this because his environment did not stop talking about his appearance.

Her turning point: everyone was talking about her face

Asked about that turning point, she says, "I would say when you realize what your friends are talking about. Because people were talking about me, I guess."

She also assures that she has renounced these aesthetic procedures, so as not to do it, but beware, because something remains ... The actress admits that she still likes to try anti-aging products, because she still cares a lot about her appearance.

"The scrutiny is intense, but I don't know if it could be more intense than I've put on myself. I'm a product whore. I'll try anything," she admits.

Some unusual statements, considering that few celebrities dare to admit her retouching, even Kylie Jenner denied them for a long time (and until it was impossible to keep up the lie).

However, it is not the first time that Courteney mentions them, although not so openly. In 2017, he acknowledged in another interview for New Beauty that his physical change began in a completely different time than today: "What happened then is that you went to a doctor who told you: 'You're great but a small injection would help you here or a filler around here' You go out and you don't look so bad and you think, no one has noticed, it's fine. Then someone tells you about another doctor... By the time you realize, you have layers and layers. You don't realize , because it is gradual."

Dissolving the fillers and accepting yourself - her new life (and her new face)

Courteney Cox explains why she disfigured her face

After her bad experience, Cox has decided to dissolve all facial fillers and accept herself as she is: "There is no doubt that I am more grounded, I have learned a lot in my life: what to enjoy, what to try to do more and what let go". In the aforementioned 2017 interview, Courteney told how she felt about her new face. "I think now I am more like the person I was. Sometimes you try to fight the passage of time and chase youth. You try, but one day you see a picture of yourself and you think 'Oh, God, I look horrible.' done things that I regret and, fortunately, others dissolve and leave", recognized the famous actress.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.