Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek is conquering and influencing the world with their lives

Salma Hayek - Strong and traditional

She is a commanding screen presence and outside of Hayek, she has proven to be one of the most prolific actresses of our time. From her amazing role as Frida in the film of the same name to her hilarious roles in films like "Grown-Ups," Hayek has not only entertained audiences around the world with her wide variety of roles but has also dedicated herself to supporting women's participation in the film industry with great passion.

In addition to her talent and her evident beauty at 53 years of age, the Mexican actress has an incredible magnetism with which she always attracts all eyes.

I admit that I live a privileged life. I am a mother and I also live with the love of my life, a wonderful man who is self-confident and a feminist who likes strong women”

On Google, the star of the movie "Frida", is one of the most searched celebrities on social networks and she knows how to become a topic of conversation for her opinions and work. For this reason, she does not hesitate to invite the females to face her fears and to let themselves be pampered.

Salma Hayek is conquering and influencing the world with their lives

“You have to overcome fear to feel free and discover your strengths. I used to have a phobia of snakes and there they saw me, dancing with my greatest fear in From Dusk Till Dawn. I was also afraid of the dark and of marriage. And here I am, married. Although I am ashamed to admit how many times he had to ask me. Three times! That has been the biggest fear I have overcome. I admit that I live a privileged life. I am a mother and I also live with the love of my life, a wonderful self-confident, and feminist man who likes strong women and who also knows how to take care of me. Because we are many strong women, with power and determination that when we get home we like to have someone to take care of us and take the reins”, said the Diva de Coatzacoalcos.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.