Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ariana Grande opens up about her mental health problems

Ariana Grande's health problems are an open secret

On some occasion, the singer has already commented on the anxiety that she began to suffer after the attack that left 22 dead and dozens injured during her concert in Manchester. Now, when she is going to celebrate one year since the death of her ex-boyfriend, Mac Miller, the artist has wanted to come clean.  "I can't hide it anymore," said Ariana Grande.

Ariana Grande opens up about her mental health problems

"Hello, my loves. It's time, to be honest. My depression and anxiety have been at very high levels lately. I've been giving you everything I had and trying to put these problems aside, but I can't hide it anymore," she confessed. Big.

"Today has been a very hard day. After suffering a couple of panic attacks, I think the best decision to make was to cancel the meet & greets -of his last concert- and save my energy for the show", lament.

The young woman has also revealed that she does not know if she will be able to continue with her professional commitments because of the anxiety and depression that she suffers. "I don't want to rush into the decision to spend time with my fans or seem like I'm not comfortable. I like spending time with you, but if I'm not able to give my best...", explains the American.

"I wish I could control these attacks, but as anyone who suffers from anxiety or depression knows, no one can control them," she later said. After these statements from her, her fans have not hesitated to fill her latest posts on social networks with messages of encouragement.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.