Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sharon, wife of Ozzy Osbourne, admits to going too far with plastic surgery

Sharon revealed her husband's reaction to the most recent plastic surgery

'I don't care about the price, let's do it again'

Sharon Osbourne has admitted to going too far with her plastic surgeries and said she plans to never have such a procedure again. Wife of musician Ozzy Osbourne, the 70-year-old celebrity addressed the issue in an interview with the magazine.

In Sharon's assessments, her most recent plastic surgery left her looking like a Cyclops.

Sharon, wife of Ozzy Osbourne, admits to going too far with plastic surgery

“That last one was a wake-up call, it terrified me,” said the businesswoman about her most recent procedure. "I think I overdid it on the last facelift and now never again."

“Time is my enemy and I cannot do another facelift. I looked like an F-Cyclops,” said Osbourne, referring to the mythical creature known for having only one eye.

Sharon Osbourne had already complained about the result of her most recent plastic surgery in an interview with the British newspaper The Sunday Times in April 2022: “I had a facelift in October and I looked like a mummy all wrapped up. It hurt too much, you have no idea.”

In the same interview, she exposed Ozzy Osbourne's discomfort with the result of the plastic surgery: "He said, 'I don't care about the price, let's do it again'".

Sharon and Ozzy have been married since 1982. Responsible for managing her husband's career, she is the mother of three of the Black Sabbath frontman's five children: Aimee (39 years old), Kelly (38 years old), and Jack (37 years old). The musician's two other children are the result of his first marriage.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.