Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jim Carrey confesses that he plans to retire after 'Sonic 2'

The actor assured that he was satisfied with his career in Hollywood after the success of films like 'The Grinch' or 'Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind'.

After expressing his annoyance at the standing ovation Will Smith received when he won the Oscar for Best Actor despite assaulting Chris Rock, Jim Carrey is back on the big screen with the premiere of Sonic 2, the movie, in who plays the villain Doctor Ivo Robotnik. In the middle of promoting the film, the actor confessed that he is considering retiring from acting.

Jim Carrey confesses that he plans to retire after 'Sonic 2'

A few days after the announcement of Bruce Willis -who said goodbye to Hollywood due to health problems-, Jim Carrey pointed out that Sonic 2 would be his last job in the world of acting and comedy, as he assured that he is satisfied with his career and prefers to take a quiet life".

Jim Carrey, 60, is one of the leading figures in comedy with films such as The Grinch, The Mask, Liar, Liar, Almighty, although he has also starred in well-known dramas, such as The Case of Eternal Glow of a Mind without memories.

However, his fans will soon have to say goodbye to the Canadian actor, as he revealed in an interview with Access Hollywood that he does not want to continue making movies. "I'm retiring, I'm serious," he said.

"I really like my quiet life, and I really love putting paint on canvas, and I really love my spiritual life, and I feel like, this is something you might never hear another celebrity say as long as time exists, I've had enough. I've done enough. I am enough", commented

Although he later clarified that he would be willing to return to the cinema with productions that are worthwhile and have a real impact on the public.

"Depends, if the angels come up with some kind of gold ink script, that tells me it's going to be really important for people to see, I might do it. I might continue down the road, but I'm taking a break," he added.

Jim Carrey confesses that he plans to retire after 'Sonic 2'

Jim Carrey 'explodes' against Will Smith

A few days ago, the actor went against Will Smith for hitting Chris Rock during the 2022 Oscars, after he made an unfortunate joke about the alopecia suffered by Jada Pinkett Smith. The comedian said he was "grossed out by the standing ovation" for Smith.

"You can yell from the audience and show disapproval or say something on Twitter, you have no right to go on stage and punch someone in the face because they said words," he said on 'BS This Morning.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.