Type Here to Get Search Results !

The woman who paid USD 22,500 in plastic surgeries to look like Meghan Markle

Xochytl Greer acknowledges that she is not identical to the Duchess of Sussex, but she is happy with the result

Since before her wedding to Prince Harry, actress Meghan Markle has become an international figure whose every step she takes is followed, but a woman went beyond her and decided to make her the object of an obsession.

The woman who paid USD 22,500 in plastic surgeries to look like Meghan Markle

And it is that Xochytl Greer considered that it would be a good idea to spend USD 22,500 on plastic surgeries to look identical to the Duchess of Sussex, discarding her genetic traits.

"When I look in the mirror I am happy again. I am still me, but a better version of me," she said according to the British newspaper Mirror.

The 36-year-old, originally from Houston, Texas, has undergone procedures to fill her lips and a rhinoplasty. She also had liposuction on her abdomen, butt augmentation and eye fillers, plus some Botox.

Her obsession began shortly after giving birth to a baby girl two years ago. She felt uncomfortable that even though she put on makeup and dressed well, she was not "presentable". It was then that she began to admire Meghan Markle and decided to look like her.

"I really like her, I've always thought she's a classy person, I think she's absolutely beautiful. Knowing the things she's been through, that she didn't grow up in a perfect family made me relate to her more," Greer said.

After the lipo she did not stop wearing the same size of clothes, but she considers that she now looks better because she does not have "extra" skin.

"I don't think I'm identical to Meghan, but I do see our similarities, my nose definitely looks like hers," she said proudly.

After the operations, she assures that her own daughter confuses her with Prince Harry's wife, although she is aware that they are not identical.

The woman who paid USD 22,500 in plastic surgeries to look like Meghan Markle

The surgery also changed her state of mind, and she healed the insecurity problems she suffered from. "I started to like going out, being in public, feeling good. The way I conduct myself on a daily basis has changed."

Surgeon Franklin Rose operated on Xochytl last November, confirming to the Mirror newspaper that Meghan Markle is one of the most famous royals and that many women want her nose.

It won't be long before Meghan becomes a mom, but she hasn't wanted to know the S of the baby. The girl or boy will be seventh in line to the throne, after Charles, Prince of Wales; of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and his three children and Harry himself.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.