Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bebe Rexha revealing her battle with the scale due to health problems

The 33-year-old artist recently lamented the fact that her weight is a highly searched topic on social media.

Singer Bebe Rexha, 33, posed with a low-cut look in a selfie in the mirror and was acclaimed by fans.

The artist, who is followed by almost 11 million people on Instagram, recently vented about her struggle with the scales caused by a health problem.

Bebe Rexha revealing her battle with the scale due to health problems

“Is this paradise now that I'm dreaming?”, She asked in the caption of the post that also brings another combo of records enjoying a luxurious rest.

In the photo that opens the post, Bebe Rexha wears a black swimsuit that carries a neckline that only ends close to her navel. In other photos, she poses enjoying the heat with clothes of different styles and tones.

The wave of praise for the American celebrity comes shortly after she revealed that her weight gain was linked to PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). The hitmaker opened up about her hormone imbalance on a SiriusXM radio show.

She explained that the condition can cause symptoms such as ovarian cysts, irregular periods, acne, excessive hair growth, infertility, and weight gain. “I struggle with my weight and I struggle with my appearance and it's been tough for me. I just recently found out that I have PCOS, and many women do. And a lot of women have it and don't know it,' Bebe said.

“It's tough [dealing with that as an artist]. I think for me, I've definitely struggled with my weight and I've struggled with food forever," she concluded.

She recently took to Twitter to vent after discovering her weight was one of the most talked about topics on TikTok. The singer posted a screenshot of a search bar on the social video network that said, "Weight of Bebe Rexha." The star then wrote a rant about the comments she has been getting about her body.

“Seeing that search bar is so disturbing. I'm not mad because it's true. I gained weight. But that just sucks. Thank you to all the people who love me no matter what,” said the artist. In another post, Bebe added that this is a very recurring issue in her life: “I always had problems with my weight. A bitch likes to eat.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.