Type Here to Get Search Results !

Cara Delevingne wows on red carpet with plunging neckline and transformative hairstyle

Cara Delevingne concentrated the spotlight at an event in New York on Wednesday (24) with an elegant and daring look.

Cara Delevingne wows on red carpet with plunging neckline and transformative hairstyle

The 30-year-old model and actress appeared at the 74th annual Parsons Benefit, which celebrates people from the fields of fashion, design, and the performing arts – in a bright blue low-cut suit and matching gloves. To complete the look, she wore beaded mule-style shoes.

Cara, who was wearing lip make-up and dark blue smoky eyes, also sported shorter, shoulder-length hair, and sported choppy bangs tossed to the side.

The 2023 Parsons Benefit was also attended by fashion designer Olivier Rousteing, actress Jodie Turner-Smith, fashion designer Tory Burch and socialite Olivia Palermo, among other celebrities.

Cara Delevingne's appearance at the event comes five months after she decided to get sober. The star said, in an interview with Vogue in March, that she asked for help with her addiction after paparazzi caught her behaving strangely last year.

"It's heartbreaking because I thought I was having fun; but at some point, I thought, 'Okay, I don't look good.' Sometimes you need a reality check. So, in a way, these photos were something to thank yourself," she mused.

The top model, who did not reveal which substance she was addicted to – also explained that the period of isolation from the Covid-19 pandemic and the end of her three-year relationship with actress Ashley Benson contributed to her chemical dependency. This setup made Cara feel "alone" and "at a low point". "I had a complete existential crisis. My whole sense of belonging, all my validation, my identity – it was all so wrapped up in work. And when that was over, I felt like I had no purpose. I just wasn't worth anything without work, and it was scary. Instead of taking the time to really learn something new or do something new, I got too wrapped up in that suffering, mourning, and rejoicing. It was a very sad time," she reflected.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.