Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian Taking Acting Lessons After Hurricane Criticism Over Her Role

“I think it's really fun to get out of your comfort zone”, commented a businesswoman at the Met Gala 2023

Kim Kardashian is dedicating herself to acting classes after being cast to live the character in a horror series and suffering a lot of criticism for it.

Kim Kardashian Taking Acting Lessons After Hurricane Criticism Over Her Role

The 42-year-old businesswoman made the revelation in an interview with the magazine on the red carpet of the Met Gala, which was organized in New York this Monday (1st). Asked about when the filming of 'American Horror Story' begins, the socialite said that she will start recording her scenes at the end of this month. "I'm excited," she commented.

"I can't talk about [my role]," she added. "It's good. I'm excited. I think it's really fun to get out of your comfort zone and try something different, and grow. I'm excited about the experience."

The interviewer then asked if Kim is taking acting classes. "I am, of course!" she replied. "Yes! Yes! You know, it's a challenge. I like to challenge myself. So I want to make sure I'm prepared and speak as well as I can. So I'm doing that."

Kim was announced in the cast of the series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk on the 10th of April. She will participate in the twelfth season along with Emma Roberts.

So far, it has only been announced that the businesswoman will have one of the main roles and that the character was developed specifically for her.

Kim's choice generated revolt on social networks because the socialite is not a professional actress and does not have much experience with acting. "For starters, Kim Kardashian can't act," said one Twitter user, while another questioned, "Can she act?"

"No thanks. Kim Kardashian doesn't even know how to act, what the hell is that?"

Kim Kardashian has played supporting roles in the films 'Superheroes: The Injustice League', 'Deep in the Valley: 'Tyler Perry's Relationship at Risk' and 'Paw Patrol: The Movie'.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.