Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie revealed that she suffers from 'impostor syndrome'

It is a fact that the world of Hollywood continues to belong to men. Little by little, women are making their way and defending their rights, but many things still have to change. Margot Robbie is not only a successful Oscar-nominated actress, but she is also a producer through Lucky Chap Entertainment. But, as she has told the magazine, it is still very difficult to be taken seriously when it comes to important production issues.

Margot Robbie revealed that she suffers from 'impostor syndrome'

It is something inherent that everyone carries in their AND," he begins by saying. She is currently one of the main producers of the movie 'Birds of Prey', of which she is also the protagonist, the superheroine film that will follow the adventures of Harley Quinn, Black Canary, Huntress, and Renee Montoya.

"They ask questions and I have the answers, but they turn to my fellow producers and ask them: 'Since it is a matter of financing, I will ask him.' And they're like, 'Actually, she's the one with the answer, you should ask her,'” Robbie continues. “It is the social construction that we grew up knowing. I think what's interesting is that now everyone is aware of it and usually notices it. I think people want to embrace equality. And I also think that they are surprised not to have done it before, not to be aware of it and not to be at that vital moment”, she adds.

In addition, Margot has spoken about one of the most difficult moments of her career, which she still suffers from to this day: the impostor syndrome, a series of thoughts that make you believe that you are insufficient to occupy the position you have in society: “ I'm very, very self-critical and I'm very critical of my work. I set a very high standard for myself, I always want to be better and I always believe that I can be better”, says the actress. A clear example of this was the passion and dedication with which she, Margot, received skating classes for four months to be able to star in the movie 'I, Tonya'.

"I don't think there's a moment where I've thought, 'You've nailed it.' I always think, 'You did what you set out to do, but you missed the mark here and you'll do it differently next time.' I have that inner voice that is constantly striving for something better,” she comments, speaking after what she would like to say to her teenage self: “I would like to tell her, 'You're really good.' The hardest thing for me was the impostor syndrome. Sometimes I still have it and I think everyone will realize, 'How did you get here? Do you think you're good enough for this? Who let you in?'” Despite this, it is this insecurity that makes Margot give everything of herself and she surpasses herself day after day.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.