Type Here to Get Search Results !

5 Actors who just turned 100 years old

1. Diana Serra Cary, 100 years old

The actress became popular in the era of silent movies acting under the pseudonym Baby Peggy. In 1925, the girl's career was interrupted by a conflict between her father and the producer. By that time, her parents managed to spend all the fees, leaving nothing for the girl's education. In 1938 she left her career, dedicating herself to writing books and to her family.

5 Actors who just turned 100 years old

“I eat a balanced diet and monitor my health carefully. I have a house with an excellent library. But, most importantly, I have a loving family: a son and a granddaughter, to whom I give my warmth. I think this is the secret of my longevity”, says the actress

2. Ruth Anderson, 100 years old

Ruth "Dusty" Anderson began her career as a pin-up model and later began appearing in movies. She managed to act in 7 films and ended her career in 1951, having decided to dedicate herself completely to her family and her husband, the renowned director and screenwriter Jean Negulesco. The family moved to the south of Spain, where Dusty was with her husband until she died in 1993. In recent years, the actress prefers not to appear in public and does not share the details of her personal life.

3. Suzy Delair, 101 years old

The famous French actress and singer acted in more than 30 films and ended her career in 1976. Now Suzy lives in a nursing home in Paris, she looks great and continues to receive letters from numerous fans.

The secret to her health and longevity is in her active lifestyle: “I don't have a minute to myself! I answer mail, I write scrapbooks, and I work for Universal, where CDs of my songs are released. Every summer I go to Bretagne. And before the holidays, I need a lot of time to prepare everything and put it in order”.

4. Earlston J. Cameron, 101 years old

After appearing in the film Pool in London in 1951, Earl became the first black actor in the history of English cinema to star in a film. His film career includes more than 70 films. Despite his age, he continues to participate in the cinema. “I love life, and I'm not retired yet!” Cameron exclaims. The actor is also a follower of the Baha'i faith, which implies regular fasting and a total rejection of alcohol.

5. Julie Gibson, 105 years old

On September 6, the American actress turned 105 years old and she is the world's longest-living actress. Gibson dedicated her life to movies and radio and never had children. Julie starred in 27 films and retired in 1984. Little is now known about the actress's life, she tries to keep her personal life a secret.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.