Type Here to Get Search Results !

Matt Damon confesses the million-dollar movie he rejected

The dumbest thing Matt Damon has ever done

There is no doubt that Matt Damon is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood, but even he has moments that he regrets, a lot, like turning down 'Avatar' and the millions that came with it.

Matt Damon confesses the million-dollar movie he rejected

Some projects are remembered for decades, but when they are just an idea in development it is not so easy to know which ones will be a success, and that is the daily bread of the actors.

Numerous Hollywood blockbusters were on the verge of being completely different from other leads, and one of them is 'Avatar'. For the absolute James Cameron phenomenon and the highest-grossing film of all time, Cameron had Matt Damon in mind as the lead.

However, as Damon himself recently confessed, he completely rejected the role (and it is that on paper being a blue doll should not have seemed serious) and now he is aware of the number of millions that the film has earned.

"It's the dumbest thing an actor has ever done in acting history," Damon acknowledges of his decision.

Although Saldana does not hesitate to encourage him by saying: "I don't think your career has suffered because of that, listen to me."

"Do you know what kind of movie it would have been if I had been in it?" Matt jokes and the actress responds: "I didn't plan it, believe me. I've just always felt blessed that they cast me and that I worked very hard on it. I worked hard and auditioned. I'm not Matt Damon. I can't afford to turn down 'Avatar.'"

"I've done probably like 50 movies. But I've never been in a $1 billion movie," Damon says, impressed.

The truth is that, as much as he has to hurt the decision, Matt Damon's career has been very prolific and applauded in his way. Now he has just released 'Air', a film in which he has returned to work with his friend Ben Affleck and in which he stars in the story of the agreement between the great sports company and Michael Jordan.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.