Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sienna Miller decided to return to England after finding human feces on her US doorstep

American Sniper star also criticized the American healthcare system and violence in her current country

Sienna Miller revealed an unusual incident that made her want to leave the United States: the day she opened the door of her house and saw human feces in front of her.

Sienna Miller decided to return to England after finding human feces on her US doorstep

The New York-born, London-raised actress made the point in the Magazine this week. She explained that she has rented out houses for years because she enjoys the nomadic life with her 10-year-old daughter, Marlowe. The star of 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra shares the girl with her ex-husband, actor Tom Sturridge.

"I've been very passionate about New York since I was 18. It's a powerful place. But recently I've fallen out of love with the city," she explained to host Bruce Bozzi.

"So I bought a house in the West Village [neighborhood], and a week after I moved in, I opened the front door to take my daughter to school and there was human sh*t on my doorstep," she continued. I just lifted my daughter up over the sh*t and walked her to the school bus."

"You can never help but feel the weight of human shit," concluded Sienna, who plans to move back to the UK in the coming months.

This is not the only reason why the actress wants to return to Europe: living in New York during the Covid-19 pandemic, the artist could also realize that she has fewer people to support her in the American city. She realized, for example, that she didn't know who to leave Marlowe with when she had to stay in the hospital for appendicitis. "Fortunately, I had a friend here; but if I didn't, I wouldn't have anyone to take care of my daughter. Suddenly, I realized that I didn't have the infrastructure. Her father was filming", she pointed out.

Furthermore, Sienna is used to the UK healthcare system and is appalled by the easy access Americans have to firearms. "I grew up in England, where there is a national health service, so [the fact that] people who need help [in the United States] can't get it becomes increasingly sad," she commented. "Plus, there are blocking drills at my daughter's school. I didn't grow up with guns."

"I think we've all reevaluated our priorities, mine being around the people I love," she concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.