Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sydney Sweeney shows her vintage car mechanic side on social media

Sydney Sweeney revealed that this is a hobby she has loved since she was a child and has even thought about following the profession.

She is multifunctional! Sydney Sweeney, one of the stars of the 'Euphoria' series, opened up on social media and showed a side of her that no one imagined could exist: that of mechanics. The actress revealed that she loves fixing old cars and has been interested in this hobby since she was a little girl.

Sydney Sweeney shows her vintage car mechanic side on social media

"I've always been a big fan of vintage vehicles," she said in an interview with the Magazine "My nannies when I was little used to drive race cars, and I went to the track a lot. I thought I would be a race car driver when I grew up."

Her life ended up taking other directions and the star doesn't work with cars, but she insisted on turning it into a hobby. She takes care of her vintage vehicles during her time away from the film set.

During an interview, Sweeney confessed, “I'm obsessed with cars, especially vintage vehicles. When I started filming 'Euphoria' I wanted to do something in my spare time”.

The actress of 'The White Lotus' started out just doing restorations on family cars in her garage, but she wasn't content with just that. The young woman even begged a friend to work for a while in her workshop, so that she could graduate in mechanics.

“My best friend's dad, Rod Emory, builds and restores classic Porches,” Sweeney recalled. “I brought one to his shop and he cleared a section for me. I changed the transmission, I replaced all the brakes, the entire interior – pretty much everything on the car.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.