Type Here to Get Search Results !

The actress reveals that the director made her mast**bate in front of a production team

Video of Aubrey Plaza making a confession about the backstage of 'The Diary of a Virgin' on a talk show went viral on the networks

Actress Aubrey Plaza has gone viral on the networks with a video in which she claims that a film director made her mast**bate in front of cameras in a room full of men during the recording of a scene.

The actress reveals that the director made her mast**bate in front of a production team

The confession, made to presenter Conan O'Brien, happened during the romantic comedy 'The Diary of a Virgin', which showed the misadventures of a girl - a virgin - before she entered college.

In the video, when O'Brien asks about the scene in which she sought self-pleasure, Plaza claimed that director Maggie Carey instructed her to perform the act, not simulate it. "I read it on the page and it said, 'Brandy mast**bates,'" the 'The White Lotus' star explained. "And in my head, I imagined a cool scene where you just see my hand slowly leave the frame," the actress continued.

“That's what I thought I was getting into, but when I showed up, the camera was mounted on the ceiling,” she continued. “I was in my underwear and a [Bill] Clinton T-shirt, and there was a bunch of old men smoking – you know, the guys on the team,” she recalled.

“I asked the director: 'What should I do?' And she said, 'Wash off - like the script says.' And then I went and touched myself,” she concluded, recalling that despite being a ‘full body’ take, private parts of her were not shown.

In another interview, with the Oregonian, she even said that "the masturbation scene was the most stressful". “In my head, I thought, 'Oh, we'll probably shoot this in a way where I don't really have to,'” she shared. “But then when we did it… I was like, 'Oh no, let's shoot it with me doing it'”.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.