Type Here to Get Search Results !

The testimonies of actresses who suffered harassment at the hands of Harvey Weinstein

Emma Caunes

The events occurred in June 2010 at the Hotel You Ritz in Paris. Emma de Caunes first met Harvey Weinstein during a night at the Cannes Film Festival. The producer proposed to have lunch with him. During this meeting, she announced that she will produce a film by a famous director in France. She then told him that she had her script in her room and invites her to come with him. Emma de Caunes, a conservative, refused but ended up going at the insistence of the filmmaker.

The testimonies of actresses who suffered harassment at the hands of Harvey Weinstein

Upon reaching the room, she receives a call while Harvey Weinstein goes to the bathroom. She thinks she's just washing her hands, but she hears the sound of the shower. The filmmaker comes out N-, erect. He asks her to lie down with her in her bed, explaining that many women have done this before her. "She was petrified," Emma de Caunes told the New York newspaper, "but I didn't want to show her that she was scared because she knew that the more she felt my fear, the more excited she would be. She was like a predator with a wild animal.

Cara Delevingne

The actress and model used her Instagram account to denounce Weinstein and recount how she suffered S- harassment from the producer. “When I started working as an actress, I was working on a movie and I got a call from Harvey Weinstein asking if I had slept with any of the women he had seen me in the media. It was a very awkward and awkward call... I didn't answer any of his questions and tried to hang up the phone, but before I did, he told me that if I was gay or decided to be with a woman, especially in public, I would never get the role of a S- woman or I would do it as an actress in Hollywood, "she says on her social network.

The testimonies of actresses who suffered harassment at the hands of Harvey Weinstein

As if that were not enough of what Cara Delevingne had to endure, she met the producer again. “A year or two later, I went to a hotel lobby meeting with a director about an upcoming movie. The director left the meeting and Harvey was there too. He asked me to stay and chat with him. As soon as we were alone he started bragging about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had relaunched his career and talked about other inappropriate things of a S- nature," the model began.

After this, Weinstein invited her to her room, something Delevingne quickly rejected. Her insistence and innocence led him to think that she would be making a mistake with him and she finally accepted after much insistence. "When I got there, I was relieved to find another woman in his room and I thought she was safe. She asked us to kiss and she started moving towards me. I got up quickly and asked her if she knew that she could sing. And I started to sing... I thought the situation would improve, more professional, like an audition... I was so nervous," she recounted.

And she adds: «After singing I said again that I had to go. He walked me to her door and stood in front of her and tried to kiss me on her lips. I stopped him and managed to get out of the room. I always thought that she cast me in the movie because of what happened. Since then I felt terrible for doing it. I felt that she did not deserve the role ». After the incident, Delevingne assures that she did not know if she would tell it, she did not want to hurt her family and she felt guilty. "I am terrified that these things have happened to so many women I know and that no one has said anything out of fear," said the model.

Asia Argento

The Italian actress and filmmaker Asia Argento said that she was abused by Harvey Weinstein she "broke" all her dreams and also expressed: "she changed the perception she had of myself."

The Roman actress recounted that when she was 21, in 1997, one of Weinstein's producers invited her to what she believed was a Miramax event at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc on the French Riviera. Argento was compromise. Upon arrival, she realized that there was no party, just an empty hotel room set up by Weinstein.

At first, the producer was kind to her and praised her work in her film, but minutes later he left her with a cream and asked her to give him massages, she explained to the New Yorker. After refusing her request, she ripped off her skirt, spread her legs, and performed S- on her. "It terrified me. She didn't stop. It was a nightmare". This horrible experience marked her forever.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.