Type Here to Get Search Results !

Game of Thrones actress Esme Bianco also accuses Marilyn Manson of abuse

Game of Thrones actress Esme Bianco, who played Ros in the King's Landing brothel on the series, has charged Manson Manson.

Game of Thrones actress Esme Bianco also accuses Marilyn Manson of abuse

'Game of Thrones' actress Esme Bianco has said Manson abused her years ago, calling him "a monster that almost destroyed me and almost destroyed so many women."

The controversy of Manson's abuse questions was unleashed with the accusation of his ex Evan Rachel Wood, who published a statement in which she explained the facts. "My abuser's name is Brian Warner, also known to the world as Marilyn Manson. He began courting me when I was a teenager and abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I ended up living in fear of reprisals, slander, or blackmail".

After this signaling, all the record labels that worked with the musician began to disassociate themselves from him, even though Marilyn Manson declared that all those accusations were false. "Obviously my art and my life have been magnets for controversy for a long time, but these recent statements about me are horrible distortions of reality," he commented on Instagram.

Added to all this commotion is the new voice that charges against the artist with great harshness. In an interview with The Cut, Esmé Bianco called Manson "a monster that almost destroyed me and almost destroyed so many women."

Apparently, as the actress confesses, Manson contacted her in 2005 so that she could participate in a music video for her song 'I Want to kill you like they do in the Movies'. According to Bianco, what at first seemed like a professional encounter turned into a violent experience, in which the singer tied her up with cables, whipped her, and used an electric toy on her.

Amid all this commotion, Manson's ex-wife, Dita Von Teese, who was married to the musician for 7 years, wanted to emphasize that such accusations do not coincide with her personal experience. "I have been processing the news that came out on Monday about Marilyn Manson. To those who have expressed concern for my well-being, I thank you kindly. Please know that the details that have been made public do not match my personal experience during our 7 years together as a couple. If that was the case, I would not have married him in December 2005. I left him 12 months later for infidelity and drug abuse."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.