Type Here to Get Search Results !

Mila Kunis had a traumatic and Tragic childhood

Mila Kunis and partner of Ashton Kutcher revealed details about her origins and her experience of being an immigrant in the United States when she was just a child.

Mila Kunis had a traumatic and Tragic childhood

Mila Kunis is one of the most sought-after artists in Hollywood. From her rise to fame through the series That 70s Show to her worldwide consecration in The Black Swan, the young actress can move between genres like few others in the industry.

She is currently in a relationship with Ashton Kutcher, whom she met during more recordings of the sitcom that catapulted her, and together they have a quiet and low-key life in California.

However, Mila Kunis did not always have a life as happy and full of peace and love as the one she is going through at present, but her childhood in the Soviet Union and the subsequent flight of her family to the United States made her go through moments of a lot of tension, anxiety, fear, and even pain.

The Friends with Benefits interpreter just turned 40. She was born in Chernivtsi, a territory that is currently Ukraine, on August 14, 1983. Being a Jewish family, they had to hide their faith so as not to be persecuted by the State.

“I was born and raised in Russia. I wasn't allowed to be religious, so my parents raised me to know that I was Jewish. My family used to say, 'You are Jewish in your blood,'" Ashton Kutcher's partner explained in dialogue with the Daily Mail.

When Mila Kunis was 7 years old, her parents immigrated to the United States and there things did not stop being difficult for the little girl who suffered bullying at school.

"I had big eyes, big lips, big ears. I was constantly being made fun of and that was horrible. I used to come home crying and say 'Why do I have big eyes?' And my parents would say, 'You're crazy!' ”, He continued his story with the aforementioned medium.

Her experience left such psychological scars on her that, even to this day, Mila Kunis, considered "The Beautiful Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine, continues to be self-conscious. "I am incredibly self-conscious about every part of my body," Ashton Kutcher's wife confessed in dialogue with Yahoo.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.