Type Here to Get Search Results !

Riley Keough revealed that he put the life of Andrew Garfield at risk

Riley Keough confessed that during the filming of a romantic scene of "The Mystery of Silver Lake", she almost killed Andrew Garfield by accident.

Riley Keough revealed that he put the life of Andrew Garfield at risk

Before the shooting, Elvis Presley's granddaughter had consumed a peanut bar, to which the interpreter is allergic, forcing everything to stop in time.

Many times, acting is a risky profession; If not, you would have to ask Riley Keough that, during the filming of The Mystery of Silver Lake, she was about to accidentally murder Andrew Garfield.

“I was having my makeup done and I was eating a cereal bar and I was about to go out to film a scene where I had to kiss Andrew. At that point, the makeup artist asked me if the bar had peanuts and I told her I didn't know, and she ran off. When the producer entered the motorhome, he told me that we had to stop filming and that he did not know why they had put those bars in the catering of the film, "she revealed.

At the time, Elvis Presley's granddaughter was unaware of the reason for the commotion, but she waited patiently for them to call her back to shoot. Before resuming the scene, the make-up artist explained that if her partner was allergic to nuts and that, if they had filmed the kiss, she could have suffered a severe crisis that would have cost her her life.

"The producer came in and said, 'Riley, Andrew is severely allergic to peanuts and we have to shut down the set. They shouldn't have been available, and I don't know why they're on set.' I was like, F--, it's crazy.' But thank God this woman got it because she had no idea,” he added.

The allergy suffered by Andrew Garfield is very severe and usually attacks his respiratory tract, closing them completely depending on the amount of nuts with which the actor has had contact.

In fact, the result of possible poisoning is so serious for him that his friend, the Chilean journalist Sebastián Aguirre, taught him to say in Spanish that he is allergic to avoid taking risks in places where English is not the primary language.

"I am allergic to all kinds of tree nuts, peanuts, and almonds," he explained.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.