Type Here to Get Search Results !

The disgusting reason behind Elle Fanning's job exclusion

The actress from The Great was encouraged to tell the truth about the harassment and the bad time she had in an audition.

The disgusting reason behind Elle Fanning's job exclusion

Working for the big movie studios in the world is not easy at all. In addition to having talent, some issues are beyond what is understandable today, such as the case of s-xism and other types of discrimination. Recently, Elle Fanning recounted what she experienced when she was barely 16 years old.

The actress herself recounted that during her adolescence she lost an important role for a horrible reason. Although she did not want to say the name of the film or the person who denigrated her, she did say the reason why she was rejected. As she indicated, the person in charge of the casting did not want her to give the role because she was not beautiful enough to have relations with him.

This type of case is nothing new in Hollywood, since Harvey Weinstein came to light, many women came out to tell the truth about various situations of harassment and abuse that they suffered as part of the audiovisual industry. It was also pointed out that there are many others who today are afraid to say anything since they could lose their jobs.

It's normal to lose an audition for different reasons, the director doesn't like it, the schedules don't match or many other issues, but being rejected for being ugly should never happen. Despite everything, Elle Fanning overcame the situation and went ahead, becoming a great artist.

"I never told this story, but I was doing a test for a movie, a comedy about a father-daughter road trip, and I didn't understand certain things," she began, recounting the 25-year-old interpreter. On the response of the man who served her, she said: "Oh, she didn't get the part because she's incog...". And she shot back: "Now I can laugh about it and think: 'What a disWhating pig!'

She also talked about how her family and friends got her through that moment, to which Fanning explained: “I've been very protected, I have an amazing agent who's been with me since I was eight or nine years old, and I'm still with the same people. You're growing up in the public eye and it's weird."

“I look at the paparazzi photos from when she was 12 and I think: 'Is it good to see a mirror of yourself at that age?' I don't feel like she hurt me, but she definitely made me very self-aware. I do not regret it. I'm glad I found what I wanted to do at such a young age and I feel like I grew up later," recalled Dakota Fanning's sister.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.