Type Here to Get Search Results !

After the divorce, Eva Longoria opened her heart again and built her dream family

Eva Longoria grew up with a lot of love. However, she did not have much success with her first two marriages. 

After the divorce, Eva Longoria opened her heart again and built her dream family

She decided that divorce was best, and she was right because for the rainbow to form, it must first rain.

Eva Longoria, a Mexican-American actress, has fought tirelessly for her success. She rose to fame in Hollywood with her iconic role as Gabrielle Solis on "Desperate Housewives" in 2004. Before her breakthrough, she made appearances in several series, including "General Hospital," where she crossed paths with her first husband, with whom she was married for two years.

Following her divorce and amid the buzz generated by her role on "Desperate Housewives," Eva's life took another turn when she attended a basketball game where she met Tony Parker, a professional basketball player. Sparks flew, and rumors of a budding romance between them began to circulate.

Their love prevailed, despite a seven-year age difference. On July 7, 2007, a date they deemed special, they exchanged vows in a dreamy wedding ceremony in France, surrounded by family and friends.

Sadly, three years into their marriage, Eva filed for divorce upon discovering Tony's infidelity, leaving her heartbroken. Her close friend, TV host Mario López, revealed, "She is devastated, and she wants everyone to know it. But she is strong."

The divorce drew intense media attention and took a toll on the actress's mental well-being. She recalled, "I stopped eating. I was depressed. My diet consisted of coffee. People kept saying, 'You look amazing. The divorce was good for you.' And I thought, 'I don't feel good. I have no energy. I didn't know I was depressed.'"

Nonetheless, Eva exhibited maturity in handling the situation, saying, "Many people wanted me to hate him, to destroy him. But I wish him nothing but the best. I believe in forgiving and forgetting. There was a reason we got married, and I want to hold onto the good times." Perhaps the separation was necessary for her dream of a loving family.

In 2010, Eva Longoria crossed paths with José Bastón, known as Pepe. However, they were both emerging from failed relationships and not yet ready to commit. It wasn't until 2013 that they reconnected and began dating.

As their relationship blossomed, they attended events together, and during a trip to Dubai, Pepe proposed. Eva said yes, explaining, "When Pepe and I met, I said I never wanted to get married again. He said, 'Great, me neither.' And here we are."

Eva attributes the success of their relationship to timing and age, remarking, "Finding love at 40, I found my husband when I was 40, and he was 50, it was like, 'Can we just enjoy this life together?'"

Marriage suited them, and they navigated it together with grace. Eva reflected, "Some days we feel like we've been married for 40 years, and other days we feel like we've been married for two seconds; it just depends on the day." After a few years of marriage, they decided to welcome a child, Eva's first and her husband's fourth. Eva had already gained valuable experience in motherhood by living with Pepe's children.

Eva shares a strong bond with her husband's children, considering them a wonderful gift in her life. She never felt that she was lacking because she didn't have her own child. In 2018, Eva and Pepe welcomed their son, Santiago. Despite becoming a mother at a mature age, Eva couldn't be happier, noting, "I believe that children are a product of love. So if you find the right person and you want to have a family with that person, then it is the right time."

Eva's life is now filled with joy as she proudly shares moments with her son Santiago and relishes her family life. She wouldn't change anything about her past, as it has contributed to the wonderful life she enjoys today. She embraces her past with no regrets, stating, "I believe that every relationship is a path to where you are today. Every wrong turn got you to where you are, so it wasn't necessarily the wrong turn at the time. I wouldn't change anything, ever."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.