Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alejandro Sanz told the whole truth about his mental health

The artist once again referred to a topic that has worried all of his followers since he released his first confession.

Alejandro Sanz told the whole truth about his mental health

Alejandro Sanz is one of the most recognized actors in the world of music, with achievements that any other artist even dreams of achieving. However, personally, he is going through a very complex moment.

It all started with a message he left on his social media in the middle of his international Sanz en Vivo tour. "I'm not well. I don't know if this helps, but I want to say it. I'm sad and tired. In case anyone else believes that you always have to be a sea breeze or a firework on a summer night,” the singer had written.

This message from Alejandro Sanz generated a lot of concern among the public and his colleagues, achieving all kinds of supportive reactions and a wave of celebrities and media putting the issue of mental health on the agenda.

Shortly after, a new post put him back in the public eye. In it, he updated how he continued fighting day by day. “Hello, here I am still in my process, with my ups and downs but improving little by little. It's difficult because the noise doesn't even let you suffer in peace," the Andalusian began by saying.

The message continued to be directed to his audience, which he recognizes as a very strong point of support in his daily battles. “See you on stage with a full soul, you are my ammunition,” Alejandro Sanz confessed.

Now, the Spaniard has left a new reflection this time about his parents, who died a few years ago, but with a message of hope about his state of health.

“These nights are when I wish I could write to my parents to tell them that I am fine. That I fight every day, that I reconcile with life every day, and that I miss them with all my soul. Everything is never perfect, but life is worth it,” wrote the Corazón Partío interpreter.

The message comes at a very important moment for his music, since he has just been nominated for two Latin Grammys as best song of the year for NASA, along with Camilo, and Best Recording of the Year for Correcaminos.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.