Type Here to Get Search Results !

Camila Sodi became a mother at the age of 22 and told how she got ahead being single

Camila Sodi decided to bet on love by marrying actor Diego Luna in 2008.

Camila Sodi became a mother at the age of 22 and told how she got ahead being single

Despite having had a great career in television and film at that time, starring in productions such as Bad Girls, she decided to leave her career to dedicate herself to her new family with her husband.

In the same year, they were married, her son Jerónimo was born, and two years later she gave birth to Fiona. Even now, Camila treasures how much they changed her life.

“Thank you to my children for having expanded my heart. It is a pleasure and an honor to be able to show them my version of this life, to be able to show them the land that inhabits us, and to travel through it together. Thank you for transforming me, because you finally gave me my superpower: the power to love without limits or conditions, because you can never love too much," the actress shared on social networks.

In 2013, Diego Luna and Camila Sodi made the decision to go their separate ways, and it didn't take long for them to sign the divorce papers. For Camila it was a great turn in her life, since, having been out of work for almost six years, it was not easy to return to her country as an unemployed single mother: “I got divorced and I thought: 'What am I doing?' I left my career, and I haven't worked at all for six years,'” she explained.

Added to all of this was that he also did not have a savings base to cover his family's expenses: “I returned to Mexico and I no longer knew anyone, the entire industry had changed... I was left a bit like in limbo.” Strange, it gave me absolute and total anguish, it wasn't a career thing, it was a money thing, I thought: 'I have two children and only 100 dollars in the bank.'"

If there was one thing Camila Sodi didn't want, it was to give up, and little by little she started getting new projects until she reached stardom again. In 2015 she obtained one of the main roles in the soap opera You Won't Leave Me, although without a doubt, her participation in the series Luis Miguel: The series catapulted her to international fame.

She even starred in the 2020 remake of Rubí, in which she was able to display all of her acting skills. Today she has learned to balance her work life with motherhood and she is happy with both aspects of her life without having to give up either.

It is not easy to maintain a good relationship with an ex, however, for Camila Sodi, Diego Luna was and will always be another member of her family, since he is the father of her children. They have even worked together on occasion after breaking up, and occasionally share mutual joy at each other's success.

They are both involved in the upbringing of Jerónimo and Fiona and keep their images on social media very private, unless on rare occasions. Even with the passing of the years, with her children already being teenagers, after all the difficulties overcome, Camila continues to celebrate motherhood and all the learnings she received from it.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.