Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence remembers the time she almost died on a plane

Jennifer Lawrence also made it clear that she will not share details of her pregnancy or her baby with the press.

Jennifer Lawrence remembers the time she almost died on a plane

Since she began her career, Jennifer Lawrence has not only made several bears in public, but she has also had very bitter pills like the time she was about to die on board a plane.

The actress recalled that four years ago, she thought she would die, because the plane she was on had a severe problem with one of her engines.

According to her, the events occurred in 2017, during a private Kentucky-New York flight. Suddenly one of the aircraft's engines began to fail, forcing them to make an emergency landing in Buffalo.

"My skeleton was all that was left in the seat. We were all going to die. I started leaving little mental voice messages for my family, you know, 'I've had a great life, I'm sorry,'" the actress told the magazine.

“I felt guilty because everyone was going to be so sad. And oh gosh, Pippi (my dog) was on my lap, that was the worst part. There was this little thing that didn't ask to be a part of any of this," Jennifer Lawrence recounted.

Jennifer Lawrence remembers that when they landed there were ambulances and fire trucks, which arrived at the runway. And that's when she started praying.

"I prayed, not to the God I was raised with, as He seemed intimidating and overly judgmental. Instead, I found myself thinking, 'Oh my, perhaps we'll make it through this ordeal?' I knew there would be suffering, possibly becoming a burn victim, but I held on to hope for survival. I pleaded, 'Lord Jesus, please allow me to retain my hair. Embrace me in your love. Please, do not let my life slip away prematurely.'"

In that same interview, Jennifer Lawrence talked about her pregnancy. Or rather, she revealed that she is very jealous of that part of her life and that she does not like to talk about her son or daughter.

"If I were at a dinner party and someone exclaimed, 'Oh my God, you're expecting a baby!' I wouldn't respond with, 'I can't discuss that. Please, keep your distance, you're being intrusive!' My instinct is to safeguard their privacy throughout their entire lives, to the best of my ability," she stated.

"I don't want anyone to feel welcome in their existence and I feel that that starts by not including them in this part of my work (the interviews)," the actress stressed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.