Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence's sad confession after 10 years of leaking her photos

It was in 2014 when a hacker leaked photos of Jennifer Lawrence and other actresses.

Jennifer Lawrence's sad confession after 10 years of leaking her photos

Ten years have passed since Jennifer Lawrence experienced one of the most traumatic moments in her life: the leak of photos in which she appears N-. The Oscar winner was one of the victims of a hacker who published personal photos of celebrities.

Although almost a decade has passed since that event, the interpreter confessed that she will never be able to get over this episode in her life, and in an interview she gave to Vanity Fair magazine she talked about how she has faced up to now the trauma that caused her to come out. public light those images.

Jennifer Lawrence expressed her distress, saying, "My N- body can be viewed without my consent at any time of the day, even recently in France. The trauma I've endured is something that will haunt me indefinitely."

During this phase of her life, Jennifer began to doubt her abilities, feeling as though she couldn't do anything right. She perceived herself under constant scrutiny, fearing that any misstep would be met with harsh judgment. Reflecting on this, she admitted, "I think I spent most of my life trying to please others."

Jennifer Lawrence acknowledged that this period marked a significant turning point in her life. Presently, she leads a cautious existence, not only for her own sake but also for the child she is expecting with her partner, Cooke Maroney. She expressed a deep commitment to safeguarding their privacy, stating, "My every instinct compels me to shield their privacy for as long as possible. I want them to feel entirely unexposed in their existence. That begins with not involving them in this aspect of my career."

Another harrowing experience for the 31-year-old actress occurred in 2017 when the small private plane she was traveling in from Kentucky to New York experienced a malfunction, forcing an emergency landing. Recounting the ordeal, she vividly recalled, "All that remained in the seat was my skeleton." She went on to describe her reaction during those agonizing minutes, saying, "Flying is a dreadful experience for me, and unfortunately, it's something I have to do often." Amid the crisis, she found herself leaving "brief mental messages" for her family, convinced she might not survive the incident.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.