Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek loves her partner's children as if they were her own

Salma Hayek wanted to be alone, but she fell in love with a man with children.  She broke up with him, but she decided to give her love a second chance, and now she, with her large family, found her happiness.

Salma Hayek loves her partner's children as if they were her own

“At the time I met him I had already decided that I did not want a husband, I had organized everything to have a completely different life. I was prepared to live on my ranch, which was also a sanctuary for animals that had been abused. I planned to go to Los Angeles and work a little. I didn't plan to spend too much. I wasn't interested in jewelry or cars; “I already had everything I wanted,” said the actress.

However, she did not think the same when she met François: “Then he appeared, and changed my entire universe.” It was in 2006, and even though to her, he seemed like a rich and vain man, a single casual conversation was enough to realize that it was just prejudice on her part.

"I asked him what his dream would have been if he weren't doing what he was doing. And he said 'I would be an astronaut,' and that was my dream! Then we started talking about different theories of physics, which is my secret passion. And football! I am a big football fan. "No one had talked to me about those things in a first meeting. Normally, it is not a typical conversation. I realized that this person who seemed so different to me, "He was my perfect partner."

A year into their relationship, the couple decided they were ready to get engaged. However, in 2008, with both of them having a daughter, it came to light that François conceived a son before starting his relationship with Salma, so they decided to break off the engagement and take some time, faced with the unexpected news.

Although that affected Salma, she remained happy to have her daughter by her side and decided to move on with her life. But in 2009 they resumed their family project and finally got married in Venice, the place where they met and fell in love.

For Salma, her husband is “magical” and she feels lucky to have been able to overcome the trials to be by her side: “I found a man better than any other man I would have ever imagined could exist in my life.”. He found me, actually. He wasn't even looking for it, but he has made me be a much better person and grow up in a good, healthy way.”

For her part, François also celebrates her being with his wife and even decides to surprise her, celebrating her renewal of marriage vows. The actress, commenting on it on her social networks, said: “The best moment this summer was when my husband organized a surprise ceremony for me to renew our wedding vows. “I would have chosen another dress, but they told me we were going to the spa.”

Although the surprising paternity of her partner was a reason for their breakup, now that that story is part of the past, Salma has a close bond with her stepson, even sharing photos with him; and she is also very close to two other children from a previous marriage of the businessman, forming a large family.

Although she wanted to have more biological children, since she became a mother at the age of 40, she could no longer. So she feels lucky to have 3 children from her husband. When talking about her stepchildren, she states that “the great blessing I have had is that my husband has three other children. So I have four. And they are all so different.”

For Salma Hayek, the formula for a happy marriage is based on mutual joy and the omission of reproaches: “I married the right man. That's probably the most important thing. We support each other in everything we do. “We have never said anything unpleasant to each other, nor for which we should feel resentment.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.