Type Here to Get Search Results !

The celebrities with whom Ed Sheeran smoked until he went blind

The British singer Ed Sheeran gave an interview to a well-known podcast where he described one of the strangest moments of his life.

The celebrities with whom Ed Sheeran smoked until he went blind

The British musician, Ed Sheeran, creator of great hits such as The A-Team or Photograph, is one of the most respected and successful artists of recent years. His songs can pierce people with his stories and transport his audience to the most vulnerable places in his life.

He began his relationship with music from a very young age singing in churches, where he learned to play the guitar. At the age of 16, he decided to bet everything on his artistic career, so he left school and moved to London looking to grow.

This is how Ed Sheeran began to evolve within the world of music until he became recognized worldwide as he is today, a fame that led him to meet many of the biggest names in entertainment, such as Snoop Dogg and Russell Crowe.

In a new episode of the Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend podcast, the Briton said that he attended one of the rapper's concerts in Melbourne, Australia, accompanied by his wife Cherry Seaborn and his mother-in-law, and they met backstage after the show. “I remember he met my mother-in-law and said to me: 'What's wrong, queen?'” he said.

Russell Crowe, who has been a great friend of the interpreter for several years, was also there. “I don't really smoke at all,” Sheeran explained on the podcast. “She offered me and I said 'Now is the time'. We were having a good conversation, so I smoked a little. Then a little more, and more, and then more,” the interpreter continued.

Finally. The effect reached Ed Sheeran's body and everything turned black. “I just remember looking at it and saying ‘I don’t see anything,’” he confessed with a laugh. Despite not being the singer's style, he assured that he does not regret anything, since being with someone like Snoop Dogg and not sharing an experience of such caliber would be a waste, he explained.

Years before, he had told how the Robbie Williams documentary made him open his eyes and take great care not to fall into addictions that he later could not control. “I saw the Robbie Williams documentary on television and his solo career seemed quite similar to mine,” he confessed. Ironically

"As he watched it he thought 'he's been through exactly the same thing as me.' I emailed him and said 'Your documentary has made me feel less isolated.' And he said to me, 'ironically, this email has made me feel less isolated.' “It's good to talk about things,” Ed Sheeran concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.