Type Here to Get Search Results !

Goo Hye Sun Issues Stern Warning to Ahn Jae Hyun Amid Divorce Proceedings

Renowned "Boys Over Flowers" actress Goo Hye Sun has finally broken her silence, shedding light on the tumultuous end of her marriage with actor Ahn Jae Hyun as their formal divorce proceedings unfold.

Goo Hye Sun Issues Stern Warning to Ahn Jae Hyun Amid Divorce Proceedings

Appearing on SBS's "Night of Real Entertainment" on February 5 KST, Goo Hye Sun provided a detailed account of the controversy surrounding her relationship with Jae Hyun, emphasizing that she has had no contact with her ex-partner to date.

Addressing the initial divorce request, Hye Sun stated, "There was no discord, so initially, I listened to his request calmly. It felt like he was joking seriously. When I realized it wasn't a joke, I was furious. I feel betrayed considering the effort I put into everything, and that's when resentment started to build."

Despite the challenging situation, Hye Sun finds solace and "hope" in her artistic projects. She shared, "I have been drawing in preparation for an exhibition in April."

Acknowledging concerns from those around her who advised against interviews, Hye Sun explained her decision, stating, "In terms of my personal history and family situation, I don't really have anyone to trust, so I ended up trusting the public. I feel embarrassed about it and feel like it was childish. I'm sorry for burdening people. I just wanted to clear up misunderstandings."

However, what has stirred online discussions is her revelation about her current relationship with Ahn Jae Hyun. Hye Sun disclosed, "I just wanted to have a conversation, but that door is closed, and because he rejected me, I faced abusive language. I suppose I should adapt to the direction he wants. I think I will see Ahn Jae Hyun in court."

Despite not meeting in person, both Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun have made revelations through their respective Instagram accounts.

In a separate interview with W Donga magazine, Goo Hye Sun opened up about the agony caused by her separation and divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun, revealing that the dissolution of their marriage led to emotional turmoil and a sense of losing control.

Earlier in February, Goo Hye Sun announced her departure from the country to seek respite from the controversy, clarifying later that she would be studying in England, urging her fans not to worry.

While Ahn Jae Hyun appears to be gradually returning to normalcy, sharing pictures with his pet 'Ahnjoo,' which became a point of contention in the divorce process, these updates have not been well-received by internet users.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.