Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jada Pinkett Smith told how she felt after Chris Rock and Will Smith's altercation at the Oscars

The actress expressed her regret over the American comedian's statements in his comedy show on Netflix. The acting couple has said very little about the violent act that occurred during the Oscars ceremony last year.

Jada Pinkett Smith told how she felt after Chris Rock and Will Smith's altercation at the Oscars

More than a year has passed since the day Will Smith slapped Chris Rock during the Oscars celebration. It was a fact that surprised the public, where the wife of the person responsible for the violence at that time, Jada Pinkett Smith, was also present. She spoke about that day during an interview with The New York Times, and she did so after a long time.

On the day of the ceremony, Chris Rock also did not comment on the impact he received on his face. This happened when the comedian made a joke about the disease, alopecia, with which Jada Pinkett Smith has been struggling for years. Some time later, Rock released his most anticipated comedy show on Netflix, “Selective Outrage,” where he made fun of what happened.

“People asked me if it hurt.Yes, that hurt me! “They hit me so hard I heard ‘Summertime’ ringing in my ears,” Rock told the Netflix audience. Additionally, the actor hinted that Pinkett Smith previously tried to stop her from hosting the Oscars, since her husband had not been nominated for his film “The Hidden Truth” (2015).

“So I made some jokes about her. “Who gives a damn?,” Rock said during his presentation. “That's how it is: she starts it, I finish it. That's what the happened. Nobody messes with this bitch. She started this sh*t. Nobody messes with her. She said that I, a s**t.” “This grown man should quit his job because he wasn’t nominated for ‘The Hidden Truth’ and then this black gives me a damn concussion!” she argued.

What did Jada Pinkett Smith say about Chris Rock?

The actress and host of Red Table Talk, a conversation space on YouTube, added that she felt “hurt” by Chris Rock's reaction to the event in the Netflix stand-up comedy.

“I remember my heart being torn, my heart breaking, and I remember my feelings being so hurt,” Jada Pinkett Smith told The New York Times.

In addition, the actress had expressed to People that she was surprised by the violent incident, and at that time, she thought it was something prepared by the Oscars.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.