Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence's brutal explanation of why she is rude to her fans

If you ever meet Jennifer Lawrence and she acts rude, don't take it personally. 

Jennifer Lawrence's brutal explanation of why she is rude to her fans

The protagonist of The Hunger Games saga has an explanation for why she is surly towards her fans and it is all her fault, in her own words, because of her fame.

"I think people, strangers, think we are friends because I am famous and they feel like they know me. But I don't know them," explained the Oscar winner in an interview with the Daily Telegraph tabloid.

The actress, 26, explained that this behavior is to protect her most personal world: "I have started to be somewhat rude and close myself in because I have to protect my bubble. I think: 'I have a strange job, don't let it be your reality.' That's more important to me than the fact that someone thinks I'm rude."

"So I make it clear with my body language that I don't want to be talking to a stranger. And if they keep talking to me, I just become rude. I don't say anything, but I'm like 'mmmm, yes, no, ok, bye,'" she added.

In fact, the Passengers actress is one of the few young stars who doesn't use social media. And, as she claims in the interview, if she tried to be nice to everyone she would be having superficial conversations and taking selfies 50 times a day. "I can't live like this," she said.

Profile

Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress who gained widespread recognition and acclaim for her performances in various films. Born on August 15, 1990, in Indian Hills, Kentucky, Lawrence began her acting career at a young age and quickly rose to fame.

One of her breakthrough roles came with the film "Winter's Bone" in 2010, for which she received her first Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. However, it was her portrayal of Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" series (2012-2015) that catapulted her to international stardom. Lawrence's ability to bring depth and authenticity to her characters, combined with her natural talent and on-screen presence, contributed to her becoming one of the most sought-after actresses in Hollywood.

In 2013, Jennifer Lawrence won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the romantic comedy-drama "Silver Linings Playbook" (2012). Her acceptance speech at the Oscars showcased her down-to-earth and relatable personality, endearing her to many fans. Over the years, Lawrence continued to deliver compelling performances in films such as "American Hustle" (2013), "Joy" (2015), and "Mother!" (2017).
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.