Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence's ordeal in Hollywood, She made me undress with five women much thinner than me

The Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence tells what her beginnings were like

Jennifer Lawrence's ordeal in Hollywood, She made me undress with five women much thinner than me

Making a place for yourself in an industry as competitive and voracious as Hollywood is not easy and there are many performers who fall by the wayside. One of those who did manage to be a star was Jennifer Lawrence, although not without suffering. The interpreter recounted some of the incredible and horrifying experiences that she endured to get some jobs and not miss the boat on her film career.

During an event organized by Elle in 2017 and reported on by Entertainment Weekly, she recounted some requests that were made to her to obtain certain roles. During one of the castings, the producers asked the actresses to lose weight if they wanted to stay in the job. "When she was much younger and starting to work, the producers of a movie told me that she should lose seven kilos in two weeks," said Lawrence, 32.

The incredible request of a producer

However, one of the most humiliating situations she experienced at the beginning of her Hollywood career occurred when she ran into a "female producer." "She made me undress with five women much thinner than me. We were standing side by side with tape covering our private parts. After that, the producer told me to use my nude photos as inspiration to make diet," said the American actress.

Another moment that she had to endure had, again, her weight as the protagonist: "He told me that he didn't know why everyone thought I was fat, he thought I was 'perfectly f---able.' in a way because I thought I had to do it for my career.

Luckily for Jennifer Lawrence, that era is behind her and she already has a more than consolidated career, being one of the most sought-after and acclaimed young actresses in Hollywood.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.