Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lisa Marie Presley's daughter breaks her silence after her brother's suicide

After her death, many speculations suggested that Elvis Presley's grandson could have taken his life due to drug problems and suffered depressive periods.

Lisa Marie Presley's daughter breaks her silence after her brother's suicide

Elvis Presley's grandson, Benjamin Keough, died July 12, at the age of 27. The young man was the son of Lisa Marie Presley and her ex-husband, musician Danny Keough, and also had an older sister, Riley, 31, who is an actress. Roger Widynowski, representative of the deceased's mother, announced the death of the young man without giving more details of what happened, and shortly after it was the 'TMZ' portal that reported that the grandson of the music legend could have committed suicide by shooting himself in the torso.

Since then, the group closest to the missing young man has been giving clues about the possible reasons that led Benjamin to commit the act: some sources suggested that the young man was dealing with his addiction to drugs and alcohol, the result of a severe depression.

Now, one week after her death, it was Riley who broke the silence to express the pain that she (like her mother Lisa Marie) feels over the loss of her brother.

“Mornings are the hardest. I forgot you were gone. I can't cry for fear of never being able to stop. "This is a new pain for me," begins the message she shared on her social networks.

"You. There are no words to define you. Angel is the closest thing I can think of. Pure light. Little brother. Best friend. Free man. Intellectual. Witness of my life. Soulmate. Protector. Too sensitive for this harsh world. I hope you give me strength to endure the gaping hole you've left in my heart. I hope you give me strength to eat. I hope you feel mine. I hope you feel like god. You are God. No. "I can't believe you left me. Not you, sweet Ben. Anyone but you. I guess this is a real broken heart. I hope we meet again." The text was accompanied by a series of images of the two brothers together.

Benjamin was the second child of the marriage formed by Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough, also parents of Riley, an actress who has appeared in several independent horror films, has starred in television series and is also making her way in the world of fashion. After the divorce, the daughter of the king of rock had two more daughters with musician Michael Lokwood, little girls Finley and Harper, and she was also briefly married to singer Michael Jackson and actor Nicolas Cage.

The last time Lisa Marie Presley posted a photo of herself with all of her children was in June of last year, with a caption that read: “Mama lioness with her cubs.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.