Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson Reveals the Role She's Been Waiting For Over 20 Years

 Scarlett Johansson Reveals the Role She's Been Waiting For Over 20 Years


Scarlett Johansson Reveals the Role She's Been Waiting For Over 20 Years


Scarlett Johansson:"I've been asking for that job for the last 20 years, but no one has considered me."


The gringa actress, Scarlett Johansson, confessed that there is a role that she has been hoping to play for more than 20 years, but unfortunately she believes that they will never give it to her.


The Avengers released that the dream that she has with her daughter is to one day be able to represent a Disney princess in a movie.


"Right now, I think that with my daughter - Rose Dorothy, who is only two years old - we share the dream that one day I will be a Disney princess," she said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.