Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lopez's first great love

A fundamental relationship in the life of life and for whom she still cries.


Among them, you can not fail to mention Ben Affleck. They began a relationship in 2002, in 2004 they canceled their commitment and this new turn comes with everything.


Now, in addition, the reasons for their previous breakup were known. "I'd say the media attention was almost fifty percent of the cause of the couple's destruction," Ben said, according to Entertainment Tonight's post a few days ago.


Other of their relationships impossible to ignore: it is Marc Anthony, with whom they became good friends. Alex Rodriguez was also significant in his life.


But there is a first great love in his life, truly significant and whose story is more than special, as he recounted in an interview with Rolling Stone.


Jennifer Lopez's first great love


That special person in her life was David Cruz. A Daily Mail publication that takes up El Comercio from Peru specifies that in 2004 she said that he was a "friend" and the person who "probably knew her better than anyone."


David was her neighbor in the Bronx and they started dating when they were 16 years old. He took her to her prom and thus began her romance.


One of the memories that stuck with her: when she would sneak out the window of her room to see him and then had to climb two floors, using a portable ladder.


"I was very good at sneaking around, but when I got caught, things would get really bad," she said in that interview. She also said that her mother's concern, Lupe, was that Jennifer would get pregnant.


The bond between them, according to various publications, lasted for ten years. It ended when JLo's career began to rise and to be the priority in her life.


Jennifer's goodbye to her teenage boyfriend


Sadly, David died in 2020 at the age of 51 at Mount Sinai West Hospital in New York from a heart condition.


Upon hearing the singer of this sad news, she realised that she still remembered her home phone number. So, she decided to call her mother and offer her condolences.


"I was like: 'Hello. This is Jennifer Lopez', and she said: 'Jennifer…'. I told her: You know I loved David very much. And she replied: I know, he loves you too. We both cried," she said. at the interview.


Furthermore, she added that she considers herself lucky. "It's about great luck to have had a great first love like that," she added.


Her first husband

Jennifer Lopez's first great love


If we talk about distant loves, she cannot be left out of her first husband either.


They met at the Miami restaurant where he worked. They started dating in 1996. He was 21 and he was 26. "I was afraid of falling in love but I let myself go. When she told me she was an actress, it was like a dream come true. I wondered why she had chosen me, but I think she was won over by my seriousness, my attitude towards work," said the Cuban.


They were married at the end of 1997 and a year later they were separated.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.