Type Here to Get Search Results !

The most humiliating auditions experienced by Hollywood actresses

Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron revealed that she was hara++ed by a famous Hollywood film director

Oscar winner Charlize Theron has spoken openly about a time a "famous movie director" inappropriately touched her after inviting her to an audition at her home. 

Newcomer to Hollywood, the actress accepted, but without knowing the nightmare that she was going to live. “I thought it was a little weird that the audition was on a Saturday night in Los Angeles, but I thought it was normal anyway. 

He was wearing Hugh Hefner pajamas. I came in and he offered me a drink, and I thought the whole acting thing was very laid back. But soon after it became very clear what the situation was, and I was like, 'It's not going to happen. 

You've bumped into the wrong girl, dude!'” the South African actress recalled in an interview. Theron said that she apologized to him before leaving her, which made her angry with herself. "I blame myself for not saying what I should have said and for not doing all those things that we want to believe we would do in situations like this."

Theron claimed to have appointed the director in the past. "I revealed his name, I said it many times, but they don't know it because the journalist who made the note made the decision not to write it, and that shows how deep this problem is," she said. That story was first published several years ago, before the #MeToo movement took off. “Weirdly, when the Harvey Weinstein case became known, for the first time I decided to Google this interview. My statements were everywhere, however, you could not find this man's name in any note, and that made me very angry.

Megan fox

A few days ago, Megan Fox was back in the news for a snippet of a 2009 interview on Jimmy Kimmel's show. In it, the actress confessed that at the age of 15, director Michael Bay forced her to dance in a bikini and heels to give her an extra role in Two Bad Cops II, in 2003. Years later, she revealed that she had also been forced to wash the Ferrari de Bay during her audition for the leading role in Transformers, the saga that made her famous. Despite the fact that Fox has described working with Bay as a "nightmare", due to his tyrannical and misogynistic behavior, which he came to compare with Adolf Hitler, and has denounced that the hypers++++lization of his famous character ended up destroying his career, on this occasion he left In defense of the director. “At no time did I get n@k-d or anything similar in the casting of Transformers. I was also not a minor when I did that test, and I was not forced to wash anyone's car in a way that was not in the script, ”she expressed in a post on Instagram.

And she added: "In regards to my direct work experiences with Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg (producer of Transformers), I assure you that I was never assaulted or attacked in a way that felt s+++al."

The most humiliating auditions experienced by Hollywood actresses

However, Fox clarified that he was a victim of the abuse of power and machismo that prevails in the Hollywood film industry: "These specific anecdotes were inconsequential in a long and arduous journey along which I have had to endure some truly heartbreaking experiences within a ruthlessly misogynistic industry. There are a lot of names that deserve to go viral in cancel culture right now, but they're locked away in the broken pieces of my heart," she said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.