Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About the Plastic Surgery

Kim Kardashian admits that her appearance is really important to her

In a recent interview, Kim also said that she "is at peace with not being perfect and I wasn't before. I hate my hands, they're wrinkled and gross. But I've lived life, and I've changed so many diapers with these hands and I've snuggled my babies in these hands so I'm fine with them.

"(Getting older) doesn't mean I'm not going to strive for perfection, but you get to a point where you're like, 'Okay, my health is more important than anything else,'" she said.

There is no doubt that throughout her career Kim Kardashian has adapted to her body to achieve her flawless look, but how much she has done has remained a mystery.

For a long time, the businesswoman has been quiet about which aspects of her appearance are real and which are fake, but she has now opened up about how she works to maintain her youthful glow.

The SKKN founder was reportedly overheard telling a writer that she should get some botox too when asked what exactly Kardashian had done to her face. Kim replied simply, "A little Botox," pointing to her forehead between her eyebrows.

However, she assured me that her eyelashes were natural and that she did not use any fillers on her lips or cheeks.

"I've never had eyelash extensions. I've never had anything done," said the 41-year-old reality TV star. "I have never filled in my cheeks. I have never filled in my lips," she said.

The mother of four joked in a recent interview with the New York Times that she would even "eat poop" if it meant getting a free ticket to eternal youth.

"I was kidding, but now that I think about it, I'd probably eat poop if someone told me, 'If you eat this bowl of poop every day, you'll look younger,'" she admitted.

From there, Kardashian is quiet about the further alterations and augmentations that she has spent a lot of money on. Detractors of her were horrified by the lack of juicy details.

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About the Plastic Surgery

With egregious photoshopped flaws like misshapen appendages, missing belly buttons, and unflappable hairlines, Kardashian and her sisters have been repeatedly criticized for holding unattainable beauty standards.

But in response to the question of whether Kardashian is setting unrealistic expectations, she said: "If I do it, it's achievable." However, not everyone can afford it.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.