Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian revealed who was the celebrity who made her a fashion icon

She threw all the clothes at him from the closet and told him that she had "very bad taste."

Kim Kardashian is one of the most influential celebrities in the world and her way of dressing has visibly changed over the years. At a fashion summit in California, United States, she revealed who was the man who changed her style and helped her become a fashion icon.

In 2012, Kim's life changed completely, not only because she met Kanye West, but also because her influencer status began to grow unstoppably. But this is due in large part to her husband.

As soon as they got together, Kanye told Kim that he had "very bad taste" in dressing her, so he renovated her closet and traded in all of her old clothes for expensive new designer pieces. The mother of North, Saint, and Chicago told the summit organized by the Business of Fashion publication, how hard the process was and how difficult it was to listen to her husband's criticism.

"I always thought I had really good style until I met my husband and he told me I had the worst style," she said, continuing: "He was so nice and he cleaned out my whole closet. I had probably 250 pairs of shoes. And when he finished organizing everything, there were only two pairs left and I cried."

But what Kim did not know is that when she got home she would find a very different scene than before: "We went to a Lakers game and when I came back my closet was full of new things. There were thousands of dollars in designer clothes I'd never heard of, like Lanvin and Givenchy. It was really exciting for me."

Far from being angry at the rapper's attitude, Kim saw it as a great opportunity to take a leap in his career and become the fashion icon he is today. “I wanted to learn. I didn't feel offended when he told me," he said.

Still, going from his pre-Kanye style, those of the time when he was Paris Hilton's assistant, to be the queen of modernity was not easy. She traveled to Paris, France, and began to meet designers who did not want to dress her.

Kim Kardashian revealed who was the celebrity who made her a fashion icon

"Then we got Riccardo to dress me. He was the first person to give me a chance and he taught me a lot about fit and cut and how I should wear clothes. And then I became really good friends with Olivier. Nothing of the clothes on the sampler worked for me, so they started designing clothes for people with more curves that could work for people with my body type," she recalled.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.