Type Here to Get Search Results !

Abella Danger reveals which famous actress tops her S- wish list

The world's biggest P- star, Abella Danger, has revealed that the person she dreams of having S- with is Margot Robbie. The 32-year-old actress has starred in films like 'Babylon', 'Once upon a time... in Hollywood' or 'The Wolf of Wall Street'.

The 27-year-old actress picked the Australian when she was asked which celeb she'd like to "slip between the sheets" with during an interview with Barstool Sports.

"Yes, she's a girl, she's very famous. She's Margot Robbie," she replied. Furthermore, she added that several male celebrities had asked her for private videos, but she had always turned them down.

Abella Danger reveals which famous actress tops her S- wish list

The most-watched actress in 2022

"I'm like 'are you F- crazy? I know I'm a confident person, how are you so confident? That I wouldn't put this out. I would never put it out,'" Abella explained about the videos she requests. And it is that this actress was revealed as the most-watched star on P- Hub in 2022, recently appearing in a spicy video with Bella Thorne.

That meeting was promotional for her latest song, even Bella herself posted the following on Instagram: "Send me a screenshot of you pre-saving 'Shake it' on Spotify and I'll send you a behind-the-scenes of me with Anabella. let's try again, comment on my last 'Shake it Bella' post without being interrupted and I'll send you a direct message with a special photo."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.