Type Here to Get Search Results !

Al Pacino reveals the reason why he agrees to work in bad movies

The famous actor, Al Pacino, acknowledged that he is beginning to be "a bit perverse" and referred to his roles in bad movies.

Al Pacino is one of the greats of Hollywood, there is no doubt. However, like many other prestigious actors, he has not only appeared in memorable or cult films but also in some very low-profile ones.

But the actor has an answer for this. Pacino has not agreed to appear in such films because he wants to sabotage himself, but because he knows he is so good that he even feels capable of improving bad films.

"I think I'm starting to be a bit perverse. I'm starting to want to make movies that aren't good and try to make them better. And that's become my challenge," he said in an interview.

Al Pacino reveals the reason why he agrees to work in bad movies

"I don't think you go in thinking it's not going to be very good, but it's like Bob said: sometimes you're offered money to do something that's not right. And you buy into it. And somewhere inside you know that this will be a lemon. But then when it comes full circle and you see it, you're like, 'Oh no. I'm going to make this better,'" he added.

"You spend a lot of time and you're doing all these things and you say, 'I can make this a mediocre movie,' and that excites you. It's an impulse that I have to put aside now," the 79-year-old actor closed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.