Type Here to Get Search Results !

The dark side of fame and success is exposed

This is how 5 famous Spaniards lived it

1. The Rubius: "One can no longer have privacy"

At the beginning of 2016, the famous YouTuber and streamer The Rubius got a girlfriend. If he had been a normal person, he would have happily announced it on the spot. But Rubén Doblas chose to keep it quiet for fear that his partner would be affected by paparazzi and onlookers. It didn't quite work.

Some media discovered the existence of this girl and constantly harassed her to try to get an exclusive on her. When the general public discovered these rumors, the girl's inbox was filled with nasty messages accusing her of being with him "to be famous" or directly threatening her.

Finally, Rubius decided to announce that he had a partner in September of that year "before more people try to get money and take advantage of the situation."

His announcement on his Twitter became an impromptu speech where this cyber-famous complained that "one can no longer have privacy." He took the opportunity to criticize all those who had persecuted and practically harassed his partner in the media.

2. Elsa Pataky: fame destroys tranquility even in the most remote place

The dark side of fame and success is exposed

When the actress and model decided to move in 2015 to the peaceful coastal city of Byron Bay (Australia) with her husband, fellow actor Chris Hemsworth, she did not imagine that, years later, she would turn that place into New Hollywood.

On the one hand, Pataky's move caused other celebrities and stars to also decide to move to Byron Bay: Zac Efron, Natalie Portman, Matt Damon, Nicole Kidman, and Sacha Baron Cohen... They all moved there to avoid the paparazzi and media attention.

What happened? Who moved the problems of Hollywood to their new home. Although the neighbors do not complain about the celebrities who live next door, since as a rule, they are calm and polite, they cannot take it anymore with the change for the worse that Byron Bay has suffered.

The place has been flooded with curious journalists, limousines, and housing prices have skyrocketed, as well as products in general. One of those affected complained to TMZ that he had been left without a home because the landlady had decided to turn the apartment into an Airbnb for tourists who wanted to see celebrities.

3. Dani Rovira: "Fame is like S- on the beach"

The comedian dedicated one of his programs on the night of D to talking about fame. Even though he did not lose his humor, the metaphor he used was very blunt: "Fame is like S- on the beach: it is more uncomfortable than you imagine and you can drown." He also took the opportunity to make another metaphor for all audiences: "Being famous is also like being 2.3 meters tall: everyone is looking at you, it's inevitable."

If you were famous, you might choose to dress up, to go incognito. But that doesn't work for Rovira: "The typical thing about wearing a cap and sunglasses doesn't work for me because they don't cover my big nose. Even the mask doesn't work."

Also, you shouldn't just give the paparazzi the slip. Some normal people want to take their picture with the famous even if they don't know exactly who he is. "They look like Pokémon hunters."

4. Ana Torroja: "I became an agoraphobic"

The dark side of fame and success is exposed

The singer and lead singer of Mecano will always be grateful for the thousands of her fans, whose passion lifted her band to the top in the late '70s. But all good things usually come with a negative counterpoint.

"I became agoraphobic," she explained in a recent interview in El Hormiguero. "I'm actually very shy and I didn't like people wanting to know about my life. I lost my privacy and almost lost myself."

The fear that she had to go out on the street was such that she forced him to move to the United States. "That's why I went to live in New York. I think I managed that part badly because Mecano was much bigger than Nacho, Ana, and Jose. I didn't know how to manage it. It's that when it exploded it was very powerful and there was a lot of pressure. And also there was never rest".

5. Nuria Fergó:?Did I have to go to the psychologist?

The singer and actress were only 22 years old when she participated in the first edition of Operación Triunfo. Little did she suspect that this program was going to radically change her life and would bring songs, records, concerts, and fans? and also problems.

"Overnight I went from being anonymous to being known," explained the artist in Espejo Público (via EuropaFM). "I don't want to be famous, I just want to make a living from music."

Although the usual thing is that any sudden celebrity is uncomfortable with being the new star, Fergó was more affected by being the center of attention due to her shyness. In the end, she had no choice but to seek professional help and go to therapy to learn how to manage the situation.

"I had to go to the psychologist and I have not stopped going every time I have needed it. I go to vent, to explain my feelings, my overwhelm, the fact that I can no longer go buy bread without attracting people. In the end, My therapist taught me that success and fame go together, that I couldn't separate them, and that I keep what is beautiful, with the people who respect and admire my work".

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.