Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alfredo Adame was brutally beaten by some 'malandros'

The actor alerted his followers after suffering "serious injuries"; it is known that he was attacked outside his house, south of Mexico City

Alfredo Adame was brutally beaten, according to the same actor, who alarmed his followers a few minutes after 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 28. The driver also wrote on Instagram: "A few minutes ago I was the victim of some thugs, with some serious injuries. I'll tell you later... I'm fine," a message addressed to his 161,000 followers on the social network.

Alfredo Adame was brutally beaten by some 'malandros'

In the image you can see the also aspiring politician sitting in the Decentralized Investigation Prosecutor's Office in Tlalpan Territorial Coordination TLP-2 TLP-3, in Mexico City -where the controversial actor resides-, wearing sportswear and the right eye visibly bruised, with stitches and traces of blood. Immediately some of his fans began to show concern for him in the comment box.

The recent winner of the reality show I am famous: get me out of Here! was attacked outside his house, south of the capital city.

"Dude, it's not worth it. I hope you are well and that it is only inflammation in your eye, we are with you ”,“ Cheer up master ”,“ What happened godfather, let us hope it does not happen to the elderly ”,“ Did you get assaulted sensei? ”, It is read among the comments of he.

"If he was like that, I can't imagine how the other one was", "That's having a little mother, I think nobody deserves that kind of aggression", "Didn't he kick his famous bicycle this time?", "How bad Cool, even if he is a bully, crazy, mouthy, and all the defects in the world, neither he nor anyone else deserves this. Stop the violence”, are other messages that are read in response to the news.

The 64-year-old actor told the TV Azteca program that he was beaten outside his house by two subjects and that he will proceed by the law, since his wounds cannot heal in less than 15 days, they qualify to initiate the complaint. penal.

Adame assured that "it was not revenge", and the attack occurred when he left his home to observe what was happening because there were patrols and a large mobilization on the street.

"I went down to fix a tire, where I live, in Tepepan, suddenly we began to hear an impressive patrol gangway and trucks, patrol cars and all this stuff with sirens arrived, I said 'something must have happened.

Alfredo Adame was brutally beaten by some 'malandros'

“I got to my house and they wouldn't let me in, in fact, they let me in because I live there, and on the corner, there were many police cars, many people, and a body lying around. So I arrive, I put the car in, I get out and I ask my neighbor 'Hey, what happened', and she tells me 'It seems that they killed a policeman, it seems that they were chasing someone', and they got out and murdered him,” she added. the actor in a telephone call from the Prosecutor's Office.

Adame said that after spending a couple of minutes observing what was happening while he talked with his neighbors from the condominium next door, a car arrived with a woman with a gunshot wound.

"A guy arrives in a car with a woman with a bullet in the shoulder and says 'They killed my brother and they wanted to kill my wife', it was a direct and exhausting attack," said the actor, who offered his help to the man thinking that the lady was pregnant; however, the driver's attitude suddenly changed.

“He told me 'You get out of here, son of a bitch, what are you doing here, gossipy p*nche', and he punches me in the face and kicks me, he turns around and I say 'Let's see son of a ching*da', and I kicked him,” he explained. After that, a second man came to attack the former driver of Hoy.

“One of them comes from behind, a coward, who was with him in the middle of the street and he throws a bell at me that caused a wound of 6 or 8 stitches and possibly my retina detached it and at the time that the super blockade hits me, they start to hurt me. kicking both of them in the face”, narrated the controversial actor, who recently attacked a reporter from Imagen Televisión.

However, the journalist Carlos Jiménez published that Adame was recording with his cell phone two alleged victims of the shooting that occurred in the neighborhood of the Tlalpan mayor's office, an event that would have infuriated the family.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.